chapter 2

Raf- you know each other ?? She ask me.

Me- well yeah he is the guy i told you about . I said mentally exhausted .

Raf- You mean the guy from the cafe ? She said her eyes widening.

Me- Yeppp! I swear i rolled my eyes so far they almost popped out !

Cam- wow shawny ! Bro why didn't you tell me ?

Well now i know the guy's name that i want to slap ! i really really want to slap him right in the face right in the middle !

Sh- and how I'm i supposed too know i was gonna see her face again smartass ?

I don't know what came over me but i just slapped him . Right in the face . Just like that .

Sh- what the fuck ? Are you crazy ?? Is she crazy ? he asked Cameron .

Me- Don't talk like that about me JERK !!! I said and left .
Rafaella and Cameron was shocked . As i was walking away really angry so angry my face was as red as a tomato ewww i hate tomatoes, as a chilly pepper , so red as a chilly pepper , i heard someone call my name. It was Rafaella and that's when i realised i might have overreacted a little bit . After all he didn't say something that bad right?

Raf- Luna wait

Me- What?

Raf- what you mean "what" ? The heck was that ?

Me- i mean what ?? I said acting innocent😇😇

Raf- Are you serious ??

Me- No am black ( A/N. for all harry potter fans 😚)

Raf- Luna be serious just for one please . You just hit the guy or you just forget ?

Me- I'm sorry . I said making the puppy eyes . I know she can't be mad at me when I'm doing my signature move . ' i was just so mad and i couldn't resist . His face is soooooo slapable ! '

Raf- First of all stop doing the puppy eyes thing . You seriously overreacted back there . But i have to say that guuuurl you are strooong . His mouth just drop. I gues he didn't saw that coming.

Me- i know, i know, and I'm really sorry i did-

Raf- don't worry honey its nothing. Cameron will take care of him for the way he talked to you . You know he is very protective about his little sister.

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

A/N: hey love  thank u for reading my book
   Hello again , my actual name is Eleftheria it means freedom in Greek . I'm from Cyprus its a small island country in the Eastern Mediterranean sea and the third largest and third most populous island in the Mediterranean. It is located south of Turkey, west of Syria and Lebanon, northwest of Israel, north of Egypt, and southeast of Greece. Our official language is Greek ( its a little differend actually ) . Anw ( = anyway )
If you are Greek or Cypriot comment from what city or island but please if you are from any other country write me as well 😁 lets everyone say hello in there language ( and please write next to it from were are you 😂😂)  in my language ( Greek) hello is Γεια σου ( gia sou )
Thank u for reading my book i want to call you something like a nickname but i don't know  tell me some ideas about it and also tell me  things you want to read in my story and if i like them i will probably do them . 
Bey loves see you soon 😙💖💖😙

Wooow that's bigger than the story whoops sorry  😂😂😂😂😂😂

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻