chapter 13

Time flies fast when you having fun. It was already time to leave and we all started to packing our bags.

Al- Luna? You want us to drop you off?

Me- well... if it's not much of burden for Shawn then yes.

I said smiling.

Al- Shawn we are to give her a ride .
  She is so bossy sometimes.

Sh- fine get inside until i load our things.

Me- let me help you.

Sh- no i can do it by myself?
He said like he didn't want me near him.

Me- sorry.
I mumble under my breath. I got inside the car and after a few minutes Shawn opens the door and I WAS BLINDED BY HIS HOTNESS!!!!! The sun shined over his toned body. He was SO FREAKING HANDSOME!!!

Sh- put your seat belt on we are ready to go.

Through the entire ride, me and ally were giggling in the back seat and taking selfies. It's so cute the fact he thinks i didn't notice him looking at me through the car mirror.

* The front of my house *

Me- byeee ant thanks for the ride.

Aly- did you at least have fan with us??

Me- of course. Let's do it again sometime.

Aly- yes girl. By the way you look sexy a*s f**k right Shawn? ?

I looked over at him and he just lost his words. I saw Al trying to hide her laugh but i didn't said anything.

Sh- i.. i ..i umm...you... i mean... yeah you look... sure yeah you look nice.
He said to shy to look me in the eyes. I started blushing really hard.

Me- thanks.  I said still blushing.

********************************

Hey guys!! Thank you for reading my story. If it wasn't you i would probably stop writing but thank to you i still working on this story. I know it's not the best but guys,  guys chill  im trying my best. Anyway thank you for everything.
Vote and comment that helps me a lot.

Poem time:
No siren dod ever so charm the ear of the listener as the listening has charmed the sou of the siren
- Henry Taylor -

********************************