Chapter 1: Newcomer

En başından başla

"H-hello there, Mr. Headmaster." (Y/N) greeted, he bowed then started to look around the room in amazement. The headmaster stop doing his paperwork and greeted (Y/N). "Greetings young man. I am the headmaster of Beacon academy, Olive Russet."

"Olive? Isn't that like a girl name?" (Y/N) thought to himself.

"Now I know what you're thinking. 'Isn't Olive a female's name?' right?" Olive said with a smirk. "I-I'm sorry sir." (Y/N) apologized. "It's okay, I get that a lot during first meetings." Headmaster Olive stated. The female glared at (Y/N) which made him nervous. "Oh, this is Navi Zeal, she is the combat instructor for the second years and also the academy's secretary.

"Now, your reason for being here is?"
Headmaster Olive asked. "I'm here to ask about the papers needed for application." (Y/N) replied. "The applications for the up comping year has already been fin-" Professor Navi was explaining with an angry tone till she was cut off by Headmaster Olive. "The papers needed is a filled out information form, payment of 20,000 lien, and a proof of letter of the school or hunter/huntress that taught you." Headmaster Olive said. "Oh, okay, where do I get the information form and when is the deadline?" (Y/N) asked. "You can get the information form from me. The deadline will be 2 days from now." Headmaster Russet said. "Okay, then can I please have a form and I can be on my way."

(Y/N) received the form and left beacon academy. He went to Dalso's place so they can start making "Legitimate" Information form and the proof of letter.

As soon as (Y/N) left the headmaster's office Navi started her protest against the boy's enrollment.

"Sir, Why would you allow a late enrollee here?! We've already finished testings of the upcoming enrollees and we've finished with the assignment of the team members for the transferees. We've clearly finished the proper preparations for the upcoming school year!" Navi stated. Olive walked to the balcony behind his chair. Navi followed him and they view the night lights of the city from above. "I've seen many students and acquaintances come and go from my office. I've seen determined eyes, great leadership, confident postures. With all those positives there are of course negatives. I've seen overconfident walks, power hungry smiles,eyes that plot something, and gazes that just wanna give up." Olive looks at the stars above the night sky. "Your point being?" Navi asked with a skeptical look. "I have a lot of experience when telling about a person through their eyes and actions." Olive replied.

"That boy, that boy's eyes and movement were something different." Olive looks at Navi "That boy, he....I can't tell what he's thinking. It's like seeing him for the first time convinced me he was an ordinary overeager student like the rest in beacon. But the more we converse....the more he became a muffled image."

"A muffled image?" Navi asked curiously. "I am now unsure of his true intentions." Olive answered. "The more reason we should not let him into Beacon!" Navi shouted with an angry huff.

Olive then walk past Navi while her gaze follows him. He went inside his office before saying.

"Miss Zeal, it is our duty as adults to guide children. Remember that."

(Y/N) tucked the paper required and the lien inside a short brown envelope. He bid Dalso good bye and went to Vale. He decided to eat breakfast at a family diner. There he ordered food and review the files again.

"Okay, I'm Jet Azura. Born in a small village on the outskirts of Mistral. 18 years old nearing 19. I was trained by the local huntsman, Cole Black. Village was wiped out by a horde of Grimm and I am the only survivor as far as I know. Weapons that I can use is collapsible compound bow and arrows, small throwable daggers, and a short sword. My semblance is supposed to be body enchantment that increases my dodging skills. I want to become a hunter to protect those who needs protection so that no one will experience what I've had."

(Y/N) takes a bit of the toasted bread and then sips coffee.

"Okay, this better be worth it." (Y/N) cringes at the backstory and information. "I want to protect the weak" (Y/N) then did some jazz hands. "Damn, now I've got to act all goody two shoes with a heroic sense of justice."

He fixed his files and left his payment on the small tray that the waitress handed him.

He's now inside beacon academy. He was currently wearing a hoodie covered by some armor platings. His usual thief attire was inside his backpack since wearing that in public especially in the place he will target is a bad idea. His equipments and other necessities are inside his hand held duffel bag.

He was currently walking in the hallway where many students stare at him. "Wait, is school already in session. Damn. Better act normal to not raise any suspicions" was all he could think of. As he turn to a corner he accidentally bumped someone. That someone was wearing a white robe that has a hood covering the person's face.

"Oh, sorry about that! Let me help you up." (Y/N) apologized and helped the person. The person removed the hood covering her face. "I-I'm sorry too! I wasn't paying attention on where I was walking!" They both bowed down but accidentally hit each others head.

(Y/N) and Summer: owowow. I'm very sorry!

After that they both looked at each other and smiled awkwardly. "I-I'm (Y- I-I mean Jet Azura. I'm sorry about what happened." (Y/N) almost said his name because of the shock but recovered from it. "N-no problem, I-I'm sorry too. I'm Summer Rose. Nice to meet you Jet." She held out her hand for a shake which (Y/N) complied.

"So, by your looks you look like a transferee?" Summer asked (Y/N) as they both walk in the same direction. "Yep. I was just gonna hand my papers and payment to Mr. Russet." (Y/N) replied.

"Weird, the placements for the transferee was already decided weeks ago and this is the first official day of the school. " Summer said. "Maybe you're a special case?"

"Nah, I'm not that special. Maybe Mr. Russet was kind enough to let me pass since I personally asked him. Maybe he saw my passion." (Y/N) stated.

"Well, if you say so. By the way what are your weapons?! Mine are two chained sickles that can transform as a buckler, a pair of gun, and can combine to for a staff that have retractable blades at the end!" Summer explained while her silver eyes sparkled like stars.

(Y/N) on the other hand was overwhelmed with the way Summer asked and explained things to him. He was able to take it all in but the information was like a bomb.

"I have a collapsible compound bow and some arrows, a sword, and a small club." (Y/N) said.

"Neaaaaattt! I've been wanting to know about creating bows!" Summer said as her eyes continie to sparkle.

"Hey Summer, you have regular classes today right?" (Y/N) asked as he looked at a nearby wall clock.

"Yeah, why?" Summer asked.

"Umm, do you not have any class?" (Y/N) asked with a bit of worry.

"Oh sweet choco chip cookie! I'm very Late! Good bye Jet nice talking with you! Gotta go bye!." Summer quickly ran off.

(Y/N) smiled at her reaction. He put his hand on his pocket and noticed something was there. He pulled out the object and it was a wallet with a name 'Summer Rose' embroided on the other side. "Ah Crap! I accidentally stole her wallet." (Y/N) thought to himself while he face palmed. "I'll return it later, I guess."

"All the papers are in order and I've received the payment. Welcome to Beacon, Mr. Azura" Headmaster Olive shook hands with 'Jet Azura'.

"Your classes, schedule, and dorm room number will be sent to your scroll later. Since you are a recent transfer you won't be having a team for now. But you will be a support unit for the other teams who will need an extra member for their missions." Headmaster Olive explained.

"Ummm, I don't have to take any tests? Like a written or practical test?" (Y/N) asked.

"About that, since you are a special case your performance for this semester will determine if you will remain in Beacon for the rest of the year." Headmaster Olive opened a drawer from his desk and placed Jet Azura's files.

"Once Again, Welcome to Beacon."

End Chapter

Hey yo! Sorry if I wasn't able to update much :( I just kinda lost passion in writing for a while. But now I got it back! Hopefully. I do hope you guys/gals enjoyed this chapter
٩(。・ω・。)و