Chapter 8: Training little red

Author's note: Pic above show's Summer's weapon. Picture not mine btw but it's so freaking cool!

(Y/N) POV

I woke up and noticed that Summer isn't beside me. I wore my usual baker clothes and head downstairs. While on the stairs I smelled something delicious being cooked, so I walk to the kitchen and saw a plate of eggs, toasted bread, slices of ham, and a bowl of clam chowder soup.

(Y/N): Woah, what a feast!
Summer: Oh you're awake. I was gonna surprise you.
Summer walked out wearing only an apron. I blushed really hard when I saw.
(Y/N): S-Summer! What are you wearing?!
Summer looks at her body.
Summer: Hm? Ohh. *smirk* Why? Can't handle my hotness?
Summer does some sexy poses but she just looks like she's trying hard to look sexy. I chuckle at her attempts.
(Y/N): *chuckle* Thanks to that I don't seem to blush anymore.
Summer: What does that mean?!
Summer stomped her way to me and looked at me with a pouting face.
(Y/N): It means my dear wife is sexy as she is. She doesn't need to do some sexy poses or wear such clothing.
Summer then gave of a sly smile and then turned around. I was gonna look away but she called me out.
Summer: Did my dear husband thought I would wear such clothing?
I looked at her and saw that she was wearing a sleeveless shirt and short shorts. I facepalmed and Summer just giggled.
Summer: Let's eat, I'm hungry.
I rolled my eyes and just sat down and we ate breakfast. We talked a bit while eating.
(Y/N): Mhm, this is delicious.
Summer: Hehe, of course it is. I made it. By the way remember what I said last night?
(Y/N): Of course! I have to make it up for little Ruby.
Summer: Good, now how are you gonna do that though?
(Y/N): Hmm...I know, I'll train her then make her a weapon, then bake her some cookies.
Summer gave me a thumbs up.

Just as we were about to open up the store, Diego and Ariza entered and saw us.
Diego: Hey (Y/N)! Summer! Good to see you having some reunion huh?
(Y/N): Hey Duego, Ariza. You know Summer?
Ariza: Well she kinda went here yesterday morning and talked to us about it.
(Y/N): I see. Well since you're both here maybe you can run the shop for today? I gotta spend time with my daughter as well.
Diego: Sure, sure. Anything for my bro.
(Y/N): Thanks.

I hand him my apron and went upstairs to get changed. Summer also changed clothes. I grabbed a black rectangular object which is new sword in it's folded form. My axes broke when I forced it to transform into my smoke avatar weapons.

 My axes broke when I forced it to transform into my smoke avatar weapons