Chapter 18.

Okay, I know I have been MIA for a while, but I will try to upload more often. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Yesterday, Johnny and I both fell asleep after our peaceful conversation

Yesterday, Johnny and I both fell asleep after our peaceful conversation. He really helps me to kill some time here. I think for most people in the dungeons their enemy is not the lack of food or drinks, but the excessive amount of time you have to kill in here. The hours we have to spend in here, without doing anything, makes us very vulnerable; mentally that is. I feel way worse in these dungeons than I did at home, simply because at home I could focus on my daily tasks, while I can't do anything but stare at the blank walls over here. I am ready to move on.

.

.

.

'WHERE IS SHE?'

'All the way in the back, Alpha'

'Bring me to her right now!'

I awoke by the sound of voices speaking or dare I say shouting, down the hallway in the dungeons. I could hear footsteps slowly coming closer and closer.

Thud.

It is definitely the Alpha.

Thud.

Can I take back my words from a few hours ago? I am so not ready to move on...

Thud.

Help! He is going to be so angry...

Thud.

Thud.

Okay, calm down Annika. He can not do anything to you, physically he might be able to break you, but mentally he cannot ever break you. The only one who can do that is you.

Thud.

Okay, keep your eyes closed. They are almost here now.

SKREECHHH.

That must be the door opening. I could feel eyes burning on my lying figure. I remained still, acting as though I was asleep, even though I knew the Alpha could hear my breathing and thus would know I was awake.

'Get up!'

I knew he was talking to me, so I slowly sat up, not daring to look him in the eyes.

'Look at me.'

I looked him in the eyes and to my surprise, I could see them soften once he saw mine. I could be wrong though, so far all I have seen is his anger, so I can't imagine him softening when seeing me.

'I have heard you do not eat your food.'

I did not know if he wanted me to reply or not, but I did anyway.

'Okay.'

'Listen, I do not know if this is your way of defying me, but I could care less about you starving yourself.

'No, you listen to me. You keep acting as if you do not care, but your actions tell me otherwise. If you truly did not care about me, why are you here? And if you truly did not care about one ounce of me, please explain to me why I am still alive...'

It may have not been the smartest move to defy him like that, but I am so sick of people telling what to do.

He clearly did not know how to answer my questions, because he remained silent.

'Actually, know that you are here anyway, can we please talk, in private?.'

'Fine, you will have 10 minutes. I do not feel like wasting more time on a weak girl like you.'

The guard left and the Alpha and I were left alone.

Let the talk begin...

DON'T FORGET TO:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE,

IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER.