Chapter 7.

I looked down at my tray of food, dumbfounded

I looked down at my tray of food, dumbfounded. I just can't understand why my mate is acting this way, I mean mates are supposed to love each other right?

I grab a piece of bread from the tray, not feeling like eating whatsoever.

After eating a few bites I lay the bread on the tray again. I haven't eaten for so long and when I was living with my father I did not eat much either.

Even though I have found my mate, I still want to die. Call me depressive or pessimistic for all I care, it doesn't matter. My mate doesn't even want me anyway...

Isn't it just so funny that I never expected a mate to begin with and now I have one and I am still upset?

I jumped up when I heard the door opening and being slammed shut again. The alpha walked in with a sour face. His eyes first scanned me before going to the tray of food.

'I told you the tray had to be empty' he snapped at me.

'I-i-'m sorry.'

If it weren't for the fact that my mate is a werewolf he wouldn't have heard it.

'Don't sorry me, I thought I was clear about you listening to me, if you are being a brat I won't bring you food anymore at all.'

I don't care if he brings me food or not, I just don't understand why he acts this way towards me, I mean what have I done wrong?

All the thoughts in my head only made me angrier and angrier, before I finally snapped for the first time in years.

'Well I'm sorry mister big bad alpha, but tell me again, why do you want me to leave you the f*ck alone, if you keep coming my way to see if I am doing alright... You have this 'I don't care' attitude towards me, while it seems like you do care for me. For god's sake man, make up your mind!'

I would almost be really proud of myself for finally showing people that they can't mess with me, if it weren't for the fact that I quickly realized my mistake.

I immediately regretted my outburst. The alpha walked towards me with angry steps until his frame was right beside my bed, hovering over me like a tower.

He pointed his hand towards me and I couldn't help but flinch. These past years I have learned to always protect my head, it actually did save me quite sometimes. I would go into detail about all the times I saved myself by simply protecting my head, but then we would still be here tomorrow... Oh and there is an angry alpha standing next to me, so this really isn't the time to be distracted.

A flash of hurt and worry went through the alpha's eyes before he leaned down to me.

'Listen, mate,' he spat with disgust, 'I won't tolerate you snapping at me, next time there will be consequences, understood?'

'Yes, alpha.'

With that he left the room, not realising it could be the last time he ever saw me. 

What do you think about Demi having an overdose? And what do you think about 'Sober'? 

Personally, I think it is really sad she feels so lonely and feels the need to intoxicate herself. She is one of my favourite artists and that is not going to change. I really like Demi's songs, because I feel like every song holds an emotion, 'Sober' is exactly like that. 

Well, enough about that. 

Don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE