26. "I didn't ask you to strip, Ethan."

Começar do início

I would occasionally glance at his handsome face, though I tried my best to keep my attention at the lesson. But I could not stay without glancing at him. He, on the other hand, was completely focused on teaching me. "Can we take a break?" I finally asked.

"Sure, if you want." He replied.

"Can I stay over?"

"It's your home, Anastasia. Why are you asking?"

I smiled, biting my lip to keep it from getting wider. "Can I have one of your shirts?" I asked him shyly.

"Of course." He said and my mouth hung open as he stripped off the black t-shirt he was wearing in a swift move. A blush rose to my cheeks as I took in the sight of his gorgeous body.

"I didn't ask you to strip, Ethan." I mumbled, tearing my eyes off his muscular chest.

"I thought you deserved a treat after all that studying." He winked at me before handing me his shirt. My cheeks turned even more red if that was even possible. I grabbed his shirt and started to get off the bed.

"Wait. Where do you think you're going?" Ethan asked, grabbing my hand, stopping me from moving.

"To the bathroom, to change." I answered, trying to not stare at his abs. Keyword here: trying.

"You can change here too, sweetheart." He said, laying down and placing his hands under his head.

"Not at all." I said, trying to get up again but he grabbed my waist with both his hands and before I knew it, I was on his tummy, straddling him.

"Ethan!" I exclaimed, avoiding his eyes. Why the hell did I have to be shy around him?

"Lemme help you." He said, his eyes aflame with desire. His fingers tugged at the hem of my top, his fingers lightly grazing my skin, making me gasp in delight. I closed my eyes, savouring his light, slow and torturous touch as he slowly pulled my top upwards, purposely trailing his fingers on my skin as I tried to control my moans.

And finally, I was topless but had a white bra on. Not the sexy kind, more like a conservative type. I felt embarrassed now. This sight would surely be a turn-off for Ethan. "So beautiful." Ethan murmured as he trailed his fingers slowly from my neck to the top of my breasts (from above the fabric though) and then down towards my not-so-flat tummy.

I felt self-conscious now. I didn't have a to-die-for body. My tummy wasn't flat despite the fact that I didn't eat much. I was even more embarrassed now. "How are you this beautiful?" Ethan asked me, his voice almost a whisper.

"I'm not." I whispered. He sat up straight, putting his hands on my bare back, making me shiver. "Yes, you are." He said firmly before capturing my lips with his and in that moment, he made me feel beautiful.

———

"Ana, it's so lovely to see you. I was told some of your stuff got transferred here." Martha said to me as she arrived in the lounge.

"Yup. It's nice to see you too. How are you doing?" I asked her as she took a seat on the couch, next to me.

"Oh I'm good, darling. How are you?" She asked me kindly.

"I'm good too. I stayed over last night. Ethan helped me with my studies." I told her with a smile on my face.

"Oh that's great. You two are absolutely adorable. You're coming to the dinner tonight at our friends' place, right?"

"Yes, I am." I replied with a smile.

———

"Um Ethan, I don't know what to wear." I said to Ethan who was shaving the slight stubble of his face, standing in front of the sink.

"There are plenty of clothes in your wardrobe." He replied.

"I know, but I don't know which dress to wear. Please help me." I said.

"Alright, just give me one minute."

"Sure."

———

"Wow." Ethan muttered as he looked me up and down. I blushed under his scrutinising gaze. I was wearing a champagne coloured gown that he had helped me choose.

He walked closer to me and took my face in his hands. "You look stunning, Anastasia." He said, leaning in to kiss my lips. I put my hand on his mouth, pushing him away.

"Thanks, babe. And sorry, I can't let you ruin my lipstick." I said. Ethan had called over a make up artist who did my hair and make up. She did a great job at it.

"Fine." He said grumpily before giving me an exaggerated kiss on my cheek.

———

I glanced at Ethan as he drove to his parents' friends' mansion, his full concentration on the road ahead. I swallowed my saliva nervously. Somehow I had a feeling something bad was going to happen.