Paper work <ChanBaek>

*Fluff*
*Dom.- ChanYeol*
*Sub.- Baekhyun*
*Age- ChanYeol:23, BaekHyun:24

-Baekhyun POV-

Finally it's Friday. I don't have to see that a**hole of a boss until Monday, I thought as I finished up some of my paper work by my desk. I have been working for Park Enterprises for at lease three years now. I got chosen straight out of collage at the age of 21 so I am currently 24 and single.If your are wondering why and how I got through that fast was because Chanyeol's dad and my dad are really close friends so Chanyeol and I have always been close, and I guess that didn't help because it just made me fall in love with him more that I already have.
All my days have been occupied by this stupid paper work Mr. Park Chanyeol dumped on me every two days! The paper work has been increasing for the past month and I feel he only give me this much because he hates my guts. Now we don't even have time to see or hang out with each other the only time I get to see him is when he finds a minor mistake on of the papers or to give me more paper work.

I was about finished with my paper work when one of his assistance came into my office.
"Hey Baek."
"Hey Yoona what's up?" I asked her
"Chanyeol wants to see you"
I sighed and lazily got up from my seat, exited my cubicle and proceeded to his office to the top floor.

As I draw closer to his office, I loosen my blue striped tie and unbuttoned my sleeves which I then fold to my fore arm. I let out a puff before knocking on his door before entering.
"You wanted to see me?" I asked as I lazily walk forward towards his desk.
"Yes. There is some paper work I need you to finish before tomorrow noon." Chanyeol said in a calm manner before looking up at me.
More fucking paper work! That's it!
"What?!" I raised my voice a little and he cocked right brow up
"Do we have a problem Mr. Byun?" He asked.
"Yes we have a problem 'Mr. Park!' I don't have to come to the office tomorrow it's my day off! and hell if you think I'm staying back to do you fucking paper work now!" I said to him in a loud voice, losing my anger a little.

He stand up and made his way to me,"What was that?" he asked
"I am not staying back to do more fucking paper work that you can do for yourself!" I said angrily before turning and walking towards his door to leave his office. But before I could leave, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. That got me angrier.
"What the fuck ChanYeol?!" I said with anger in my tone.
"Oh so it's ChanYeol now, and where do you think you're going?" He asked with a smirk on his face.
"I'm going away from your fucking-"
My word was cut when I felt his lips pressed against mines with a rough kiss. His lips wasn't hard or chapped, it was soft and only made me want more. As soon as my brain processed what was happening I quickly pulled away and glared at him.
"What the fuck Yeol?!"
His eyes soften as he looked at me.
"Yeol? It's been long since you called me that." Chanyeol said while looking at me.
Shit! What did I just do! I haven't called him that since we graduated.
"Why did you kiss me just now?!" I asked with a little bit of anger in my voice
"Because I wanted too" Chanyeol simply replied.
"Just because you wanted to?!"
"Well what else do want me to say that I fucking love you Baekhyun, because if you want I'll scream it just so you can fucking hear it!" He shouted back at me.
He loves me just as I love him...but I can't risk it, he has a reputation so do I
"Bullshit!" I forced myself to say to him.
"Bullshit, BULLSHIT! WHY DO YOU THINK I GIVE YOU SO MUCH WORK!? BECAUSE I WANT TO! NO IT'S BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE YOU EVERYDAY IN MY OFFICE! BECAUSE I CAN'T STAND THE WAY HOW CLOSE YOU AND JONGIN GOT!" He shouted really loud.
Okay I think I just made him mad and that got me scared. He went and sat down on his couch and put his face in his hands before looking at me.
"I do it because I love you" He said softly.
I walk closer to him and stood in front looking down at him.
"I love you Byun Baekhyun" He said before looking down as few tear drops escaped his eyes,"I always have" he added as a few more escaped.

I made him cry. I made Park ChanYeol cry. How could I!?
I held his chin and put his face to face me before I leaned down and kissed him passionately. He was shocked at first but then placed his arms around my waist and pulled me towards or more like on him so i was straddling him on his lap. I pulled away and wiped his tears.
"I love you too Yeol. Sorry for making you cry." I said to him with a sad smile before he pulled me in for another sweet kiss.

"So what you say about the paper work?" Chanyeol asked as he pulled away.
"Fuck you!"
"No princess. It's me fucking you" Chanyeol said with a smirk on his face and I felt a heat creep up my cheeks.