~2~

[]

{♡}

When I opened my eyes my vision was blurred I rubbed them to get the sleepiness out of them before sitting up and looking over expecting to see kitten sleeping in a curled mess wrapped in the comforter that was stolen from me. But all I saw was it wadded up on her side which was bare I looked around the room confused she never got up before me and the bathroom was dark I got up walking to the hallway before I stoped I heard singing " SOMETIMES I HATE EVERY SINGLE STUPID WORD YOU SAW SOMTIMES I WANNA SLAP YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FACE OH OH OH THERES NO ONE QUITE LIKE YOU YOU PUSH ALL MY BUTTONS NOW I KNOW LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT YOU OH OH OH AT THE SAME TIME I WANNA HUG YOU I WANNA WRAP MY HANDS AROUND YOUR NECK YOUR AN ASSHOLE BUT I LOVE YOU!" (P!NK True Love) I recognized that voice and snuck around the corner to an adorable sight Lexi was dancing around in a loose t shirt and underwear holding a whisk her face and hands where covered in flour and there where pancakes and a muffin tin on the stove along with a mixing bowl and ingredients. The air smelled like heaven then she started dancing to Decpicito my jaw dropped when she twirled kicked then fell into the spilts while singing in Spanish before standing up and finishing mixing her muffins it was then she noticed me standing there and blushed "how long where you standing there?" I smirked before walking up behind her hugging her waist "around the time P!NK started playing." She blushed harder before walking away with her muffin tin bending over to slid it into the oven giving me a full veiw to her plump ass I whistled and she glared at me "I'm never getting up early to make breakfast again." I poured before walking over grabbing on to her hand and waist swaying to the song playing I leaned down my nose touching hers then brushed her lips with mine smirking into the kiss "you know your adorable right?" I asked her she blushed burying her face chest she as to short to reach my neck before I heard a mumble I hummed a "what was that?" She spoke louder "I love you." I smiled hugging her closer "I love you to kitten."