part 8

"what?" i asked him. i wanted him to repeat, just in case i heard wrong. "turn around, get changed. we're going to bed." he said as he turned around and faced me. he took his tie off, and walked over to his closet to get clothes.

he took out an oversized black shirt along with a one jogging pants. "here, change in the bathroom." he said handing over the clothes and pointing to the bathroom that was located in his room. "t-thanks." i said shocked.

i grabbed the clothes and walked to the bathroom. as i was about to open the door, i turned around and saw jungkook staring at me through the mirror. he looked down almost immediately, i smiled and closed the bathroom door.i quickly changed and washed my face. i didn't know why he wanted me to stay the night.

NO ONES POV
that's what she thought. she thought she would stay there only for that night.

JUNGKOOK POV
as y/n left to change, i got into my closet and began changing as well. i grabbed my pillow and a blanket and was about to exit the room. i heard a door open in back of me and saw her standing at the entrance. "what are you doing?" she asked. i couldn't help but to hide a smile. what i'm i thinking!

i can't let these stupid feelings get in the way.

YOUR POV
i noticed his expression change the moment i striped out of the room. almost as if he were mad. "you'll be sleeping in here tonight" he said with a deep voice as he carried his belongings. i nodded my head and watched him walk to the door. before i saw him leave, "thank you... goodnight." i said as i prepared the bed for me. from the corner of my eyes i saw him stop in his tracks and looked at me. i saw him nod and as he continued his way.

JUNGKOOK POV
that's a first.

i walked to the guest room and set my things down on the bed. *knock knock knock* i heard three sold knocks coming from the opened door. "what is it, hoseok?" i asked as i didn't even need to turn around. i knew it was him. "may i ask why, the girl you brought home, is sleeping on your bed?" he asked with confusion in his voice. then it clicked.

"she isn't just a 'girl i brought home.' her names y/n. and the only reason why i'm giving her my room for the time being, is because i want her to have a comfortable stay." i said fixing my pillow down on the bed and adjusted the blanket. "what do you mean by that?" he asked low. he walked closer to me, great now i hear the others coming.

"what's happening?" jin asked as he peeked his head through the door. "jungkook, is making the y/n person, sleep in his bed. i don't know why..." he replied to jin. hoseok shrugged his shoulders. "why'd she here. you know what you're doing is not safe, right?" jin sternly told me. even though i was the boss, i let him discipline me. he was the oldest after all.

"that's why she won't be leaving for a long time. i want to see how things go between us. plus, i have some kind of liking for her." i said truthfully. they all looked at me as if i were crazy.

Comment for more ily