part 1

JUNGKOOK

— mafia leader
— cold hearted

people feared this man. he was also one of the most wanted men in korea. he owned several bars, where he had all his meetings at. one day, you and your best friend decided to go out to a bar that was near your house. without thinking twice, you both entered the bar, laughing away. "aww what will you be taking?" you friend asked still giggling at what you were both talking about earlier.
SKIP TO JUNGKOOK'S POV
i was talking with the boys when two girls walked into my bar. i found it odd that they would come here, considering everyone in the block knew i owned this property. but one stuck out to me. she had y/colour/hair and laughed along with her friend. she seemed... nice? something that jungkook isn't.

BACK TO YOU
you ordered yourself your favourite drink, and smiled at the bartender. he looked huge... he was so muscular and filled with tattoos that it almost really scared you. as you smiled he winked at you, which made you visibly uncomfortable. you looked at your friend and saw that she had left her spot to go and flirt with some random guys.

the guys here were tough looking. i don't know how she had such confidence to speak to anyone of them. "what's a gorgeous girl doin' here alone in such a scummy place?" the bartender asked you ashe wipes some glasses in front of you. he was checking you out, which made you twice as uncomfortable than before.

JUNGKOOKS POV
i counsels help but feel my stomach turn and my heart start to beat fast as i saw one of my men flirting with that girl. i got annoyed and threw my glass down, without any care, and pushed my way through the men that were in front of me.

YOUR POV
the guy kept asking me disgusting questions... ones that i can't even think about without throwing up. something switched in him. i noticed his body position was straight up instead of it being curved/leaning on the counter. his eyes widened as he continued cleaning the glasses. i then heard someone clearing their throat in back of me. i would say i wasn't scared, but that would be a lie. seeing that the huge man in front of me was terrified at whoever was in back of me, scared me.

i slowly turned around and saw a handsome man, my age, staring down at me. his eyes soften when he looked at me. "you! apologize now... remember what i have told you?" he said looking at the larger man in front of us. the bartender nodded his head fast, and apologized. "i'm so sorry ma'am." he said politely. it was so strange. why would a complete stranger be helping me out? did he want something from me?

"thank you—" i said but was cut off by him. "you shouldn't be here... it's dangerous." he said still looking at you. you gave him an awkward smile as you nodded. "i noticed..." you said looking around you, and seeing only men that were watching you.

NO ONES POV
people were shocked to see jungkook being the one to make a move. normally girls would be drooling over him. his close friends were talking about him, because of the way he kept on staring at you. "when's he coming back?" jimin asked. they all just shrugged their shoulders as they continued to drink. taehyung kept a close eye on him, he noticed how jungkook took a seat next to you and started to talk. taehyung smiled, as he never seen jungkook look so interested in someone.

JUNGKOOKS POV
talking to her felt... really refreshing. she was sweet. i think what caught my attention was at how she dressed. she isn't a try hard, like most girls that come here. i noticed her laugh with her friends. which is rare to me, considering what i do for a living. as i kept talking to her, i completely forgot who i was, where i was even. all i was thinking about was who i was with. she made me forget the world i lived in.