part 5

as it pulled over, i felt my phone vibrate.

jungkook
i'm outside. one of my men will escort you to the car.
you
why a limo?
jungkook
why not? it's my way of transportation. especially since i'm in the public's eye.

before i even got the chance to breathe, i heard three loud knocks. i looked through my peephole, just in case, and saw a young man. he was wearing a black suit. i got out and as i locked my door, the man held onto my arm. not too ruff, but tight enough for me not to walk away. "you look nice, y/n." he said not even looking at me. he said those words as if he were told to say them.

my heart was pounding, i started to get nervous. what if this was going to turn for the worse.

the man then proceeded and opened the big door, "enter, he's waiting." he said coldly. i nodded my head, and climbed into the limo. i was already nervous, the inside of the limo was dark. all i could hear was a glass being moved and i could hear wine being poured. "hello, my dear." the man said. it was jungkook. his voice was deep, not too deep, and he sounded confident.

"hi..." i said as i sat down. i sat near the tinted windows. i looked forward and saw jungkook sitting in front of me, wearing a nice black suit, with a red tie. he looked so handsome.

JUNGKOOKS POV
she looked absolutely stunning.

i was losses off at the way hoseok held her while they came to the limo. but i let that slide. i sighed as i noticed she was feeling uncomfortable. i patted the seat next to mine, and saw her smile slightly. "come." my voice was soft. rare.

—————

y/n, was feeling uncomfortable. not because who she was with. but because she was nervous as to where they were going. she was excited... her heart started to pound when she saw jungkook, patting down on a seat for her to move closer to him.

YOUR POV
as you moved yourself, you felt secure. you felt that, even though what he does for a living, he wouldn't hurt you. or would he? i swear i could feel him staring at me. i was blushing, and i guess he noticed as he sighed and looked out the window. "you know, you shouldn't have gotten involved with me. you're putting yourself in danger." he said truthfully. you were so confused. wasn't he the one who was trying to get involved with you? he found your address, your phone number, and more!

"what? i never intentionally got myself involved with you... you were the one who came up to me that night at the bar!" you said annoyed. you were hurt that he would say something like that. you didn't even think twice that maybe he was saying it to protect you...

for having his head on his hands, he looked at you slowly. his eyes were filled with darkness. "huh, so you would've wanted me to watch you get attacked by one of my men? even though i knew you were completely innocent!" he said angrily. i shook my head and folded my arms together as i sighed and looked out the window. "you know... i never asked for this. the date has barely even started and you pissed me off already." i mumbled, not thinking if he could hear me or not.

jungkook laughed silent, a sarcastic one. "oh I pissed you off? that's rich coming from the one who wanted me to leave them alone after getting attacked by my men." he said shaking his head. you knew you shouldn't have gotten offended by what he said. it just hurt..?

"send me back home." i said already mad as it is. in a way he was right. i was dealing with a criminal.

he laughed once again, "you won't be going home for quite some time, love. we will have our date, and we will be going to my home. that's final." he said sternly as he forcefully grabbed my hand as he finally arrived to the destination. we got out of the limo and walked hand and hand to the entrance of an empty 5 star restaurant.

-
comment for more ily