Chapter Twenty

HI GUISSE

I MUST SAY

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER

I SORT OF TEARED UP AT SOME POINTS WHEN I WAS WRITING HAHA.

IM SO GAY.

ANYWAYS HERE'S THE STORY AND I SORT OF LEFT IT TO A CLIFF HANGER WHICH WAS VERY CHEEKY OF ME, AND YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO DIE COZ I DID TOO.

IM JUST WRITING WHAT COMES TO MIND SOOO...I DONT REALLY KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT EITHER BUT I DO HAVE AN IDEA

OKAY. IM GOING TO STOP TALKING NOW X

LOVE YAAA'S xoxox

 JAI'S P.O.V

I heard a knock on the door, and I can see Luke giving me the evils. Fuck him. I can do what ever I want.

"I can't believe you're doing this to Em, Jai" Luke shook his head slowly, letting me know that he was very dissapointed in me. I rolled my eyes. Like Em would give a shit about me right now.

I opened the door ,and Kerri was standing in there,smilling at me. 

"Hey Jai" She said biting her red full lips. Fuck. She was sexy. I don't know, I never really took notice of it when we were in science. 

"Come in" I said, opening the door wider to let her through, and closing gently when she entered. She smiled at Luke, and Luke smiled at her fakely.  He didn't like her. I know that. Luke is like a brother to Em,  i guess. he's obviously sticking up for her now, and not me. 

He always thought that she was hot, but he didn't like her personality that much.

She was pretty shallow, and stupid, I guess...but she's a nice person, if she wasn't being a bitch or complaining about her nails getting dirt underneath them in science.Im not complaining.  I just want to forget about Em, because she's probably over me by now.

Kerri kissed me on the cheek, "How've you been?"

"Better, now that you're here" I whispered in her ear. She giggled, and ran her fingers through my hair. When Em did that, i usually got turned on...but why isn't it working when Kerri did it. 

"Good" She said, sitting down on the couch. I sat next to her. 

"Wanna watch good movie? "I said.

"Yeah, sure " She said, sitting on my lap. To be honest. I dont like it when girl sit on my lap, because they are really bony..unless its Em because even though she has a bony butt, its a sexy bony butt. .

Kerri  draped her arms around my neck.I could smell her strong perfume. She sprayed way too much on, and her boobs are practically being shuvved in my face.

I could get used her to her sitting on my lap, I guess...somehow. 

I turned the TV on, and put Thor on. Yeah. I don't know why, but I have an obssestion with super hero movies but my favourite is Thor and Spiderman. no idea why, I just like them.We watched the movie, talking to each other occaisionally, and her stroking my arm.

When we did talk it was just commenting about th movie or, giggle or something. 

I pushed her off my lap, gently and I pulled her closer to me instead , as she bit her lip. She looks fucking amazing. Not amazing as Em. 

Luke kept giving me disgusted looks when walks pass occasionally, and I could tell  he was dying to fucking scream and yell at me if it wasn't for Kerri being there.