chapter seven

hey guys!

this is the long awaited chapter. kind of depressing! 

IM REALLY SORRY BUT I SORT OF LEFT IT TO A CLIFFHANGER. WELL NOT REALLY. SORT OF. 

VOTE, RATE, COMMENT! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

I SHOULD STOP TALKING NOW AND LET YOU READ :)

JAI'S P.O.V

I went after her. I followed her to her bedroom which was upstairs.I stood infront of  her bedroom door which slammed closed. I composed myself and knocked on it. 

Who the fuck is Timmy? That was the one thing going through my head. Who the fuck is Timmy? 

"Em, Let me in" I said calmly. There was no reply. This was probably going to take the whole night but I dont care. I slunk down the ground and leaned my back on the door. I was going to wait here until she opens the door. 

"You know you can talk to me about anything right?" I said. I could  hear her jump onto her bed, sniffling. 

"No!" She probably moaned into a pillow. 

"Im not leaving until you open this door" I said. I want to know who Timmy is.

Who the fuck is he to hurt her so much that just one mention of his name get's her all upset, and sad?

I dont like it when I see her sad. The only reason I approached her at her Aunt's wedding anniversary is because she didn't look very happy and so, what makes her think that Im leaving her just cause she's upset. 

"Why do you care so much about me?" She said. Her voice sounded closer to the door. 

"Because you're my friend" I said honestly.

Although I might have a tiny crush on her, she's still a really good friend that I wont let just mope around over some...Timmy guy. I'll beat the crap out of the guy if he did anything wrong to her.

 I will fly over to Perth and fucking beat that sorry sorry peice of ass if he did anything to her.

"Why do you want to be friends with me?" She said quietly. Her voice was deffinately closer the door.  Probably a couple of metres give or take. 

"Do you really want to know?" I asked. Its going to be hard to put the words together but Im going to try. I was kind of nervous too. 

"yes" I heard a thump, right behind the door. She was sitting right behind me. Our back's would be leaning towards one another if it wasnt for her door separating us from each other. 

I thought about what I was going to say to her, and I really dont know what to say. Fuck it.I'll just wing it.

"Well. You've got two sides of you. Theres you with you're family...and there is you when you are with me.  Do you know that girl?" I asked her.  I heard sniffle slightly.

"no?" She said almost like she was questioning it.  I sighed. 

"Em, there is this girl full of life inside of you, but you're trapping her" I said. This sounds so fucking gay.

Shit I suck at making speaches. "Fuck, Em. Just let her out because that girl is seriously amazing!"

Well what was I suppose to say? She was smilling, I could feel it. .

"You suck at trying to make people feel better, you know that?" She gigled. What she said was true but I have a feeling that I made her feel a little bit better than before.