chapter seventeen :b

okay guys, i  know you hate me for taking for fuuucking evvvver. but stilll, i made a nice chapter (: well, bye !

Paige's POV ***

I woke up on Liam's chest, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. i slowly got out of his arms and walked to the huuuge bathroom. i took off my bra; since it was the only thing i had on at this point, and got into the warm steamy water. there were 6 different shower heads! Only Liam would.. i shook the thought and washed my hair slowly, enjoying the steam wafting all around me. i washed my body and after a few minutes of arguing with myself, i hesitently turned the water off and stepped out to get a towel. i had just finished drying off when i realized my suitcase was at the foot of the bed, where Liam was sleeping. Shit shit shit. Wait, hes already seeen you naked you dumbass. I sighed and opened the door and saw that Liam hadn't even woken up yet. I rolled my eyes as i picked out a cute blue and green Bikini with a white crop top and some black shorts to cover up. i didnt even bother going back to the bathroom, i put my bottoms on and was about to put my top on when i heard a dog whistle behind me, "Liam?" i was so self concious all of a sudden. i had to remind myself that hes seen me naked plenty of times now. 

"Good mornin' Love!" His voice was so full of excitement, it was honestly a little frightening. I put the rest of my clothes on and jumped on the bed beside to give him a small peck on the lips. He however, had other plans. 

"Noooo sir ! today we're goin' out to see whats in town, I wanted to come here because of the sight seeing,  even though the view right now is pretty good."  i said with a wink.

Liam frowned at me before finally answering, "I could say the same sweetheart. But one kiss, pleaaaaaaaaaassssssssee?" i couldnt say no! It was Liam freakin' Payne ! I'd had a crush on him since i was fourteen and saw his first audition on X-factor ! I grunted before finally giving in and giving him a nice loving kiss. Before he could react i got up and ran to the door, "Paige, thats just unfair ! If it'll really make you happy though, I'll put on my trousers and we'll go sight seeing, just for you!" 

This made my grin turn into a full blown smile, " Thank you Thank you Thank you! I love you so much Liam, you'll never fully understand!" With that he just laughed and stood up to get changed. As soon as he was fully clothe and hd we ran out the door to the blue porsche waiting in the driveway, "Really Liam? A porsche? Thats definitely not an elephant in the room!" 

He just looked at me with a questioning look before muttering something about bloody americans and the things they say. We both laughed afterward and drove off to the first place i wanted to see. Florence really is a beautiful place. i never really understood its full beauty until i was here, with the love of my life. we went to the statue of david and i took plenty of pictures, only for haz of course! the cathedrals where the best part though, i took a picture of almost every ceiling we saw. Afterwards Liam decided to suprise me, he blind folded me while we drove about twenty minutes, Liam diverting every question i asked about where we were going. I gave up after a while, playing with my wedding band. just the thought of being married to liam made my stomache do flip flops. I felt the car pull to a stop and heard liam get out of his side of the car and come to mine, he opened the door and took my hand, leading me through a big open space, he took my blindfold off and as soon as my eyes were open i gasped. we were at some cliff, and i was looking at one of the most beautiful sunsets i have ever seen in my life. I looked at Liam with tears in my eyes and kissed him with all the love i had in my body. after that we laid down in the grass and watched the stars. Tonight, is exactly what being in love can be described by....

6 months later ***

I held the test in my hands, praying with all my might that it would be positive. I wanted a baby so bad. Liam was just as enthusiastic as i was about it too!  i heard my phone timer go off and looked down so slowly you'd think i was part turtle. "Oh my god.....Liam...Liam..." i couldn't talk anymore, the tears were causing me to stop breathing. 

"Paige! Paige ! whats wrong my love !" he ran to the bathroom and looked at the test in my hands, "Is it....Wait, Paige ! " I looked up suddenly smiling like crazy.

"We did it liam , we did it !" I squealed as i jumped into his arms laughing, "We have to wait to tell the boys though, i wanna make it a big suprise !" He simply just nodded as the happy tears streamed down our faces and we made our way to the door to go celebrate.