chapter nine c:

heeeeello! NEW CHAAAAPTTTTTEEER(: obviously xD this ones, well, this ones different. i think im gonna write until maybe chapter 17-20. i have so many other things to do bt i love writing. but anywaaays, here it is (:

_____________________________________________________________________________

i woke up and knew what was gonna happen, i got dressed put my hair up in a mesy bun on top of my hair , and put on my eyeliner as i walked into the livingroom to help my sister bring down the last bags to go into her dorm, when she had talked to her counseler yesterday they had already made a room available, and when she got to the school some friends grabbed the bags she couldnt handle on her own, so after she was out of my range of vision, i started to drive to the boys flat. i was so tired, and honestly didnt wanna clean, but new i was gonna need too. i parked the car and made my way into the elevator . just as i was hitting the button of which floor i needed to go to i got a message,

Liam the great ! :D :

soorry love, but there isnt really anything to clean today, the boys and i are just relaxing today, so instead of cleaning, hang out here for a bit and then head back to your place? xx

i couldnt help but smile, yes! no cleaning ! SHIT, i look like crap though...oh well.

Reply to : Liam the great ! :D :

yeah(: im in the elevator now, be there inna feeew c:

as soon as i got out of the elevator i was was enveloped in a warm, tall and muscular body. i relaxed because i knew exactly who it was and i was completely okay with us being in the situation we were in, "hey beautiful, lets watch a film with the boys yeah" HOLY SHIT, his accent. just, my body went all to jelly and instead of responding with words i simply looked up at him planted a firm kiss smack on his beautiful lips, he kissed me back, and let me tell you, this was THE MOST amazing kiss i think ive ever had. when we broke away my body gave way and he was holding me even tighter, "ill take that as a yes?" and with that he scooped me up in his arms and carried me into the flat. He laid me down on the couch with him and cuddeled up to me as the other boys started filing in.

louis looked as us with wide eyes, "HAZZZZZZA! THEYRE MAKING BABIES ON THE COUCH, WE NEVER MAKE BABIES ON THE COUCH!" he looked horried as harry walked in with Niall and Zayn and calmy replied,

"BooBear, you have eleanor, and we dont have the right parts for baby making, c'mon now, lets have a cuddle on the couch while we watch the movie , yeah?" He gave Lou a big smile and in reply he noddded happily and jumped on the other half of the spacious sectional, Zayn and Niall sat where the two pieces connected and had a laugh about something, but i was focused on liam, and He was focused on me . He kissed my nose and i blushed, and sooon we werent even paying attention to Captain America , we were cuddeling and giggling and just having fun. Liam got offf the couch, picked me up, and carried me to his room.

"Liam put me down ! puuuuuut meeee doooooowwwwwwnnnn!" i was squealing as he ran with me in his arms. he dropped me on the bed, shut the door, and then tackled me, "Noooooo!!! NOOOOOO!" i was really screaming now. 

he jjust smiled , and then as he started tickling me he stated, " if you want me to stop , youre going to have to do it yourself!" that gave me an idea, i stopped laughing and kissed his lips, working my way down his jaw, and when i got to his neck i knew his gaurd was fully off, so i flipped over and pinned him to the floor while stratling him. i really was good at this ! He simply grunted and flipped me back over , this time just holding me protectively in his arms. i was worried i had made him mad, so i wedged my hand free and tilted up his chin. He looked , well , i dont know...

"did i so something worng?" it came out as a whisper and his instantly came back to reality and saw that was upset and registered the words. 

he kissed my forhead and talked to me so gently, " no love, no. shh, dont cry its alright. dont be sad, im not mad at all. shhh, i thought you were hurt. its alright paige..calm down please." and with that i really opened up to liam, i told him how hard it had been for my sister to just up and leave like that and how hard it had been being alone here and how i had been bottling it all up. He simply did the same, after listening he told me and Danielle and the accident and about how i was the first person he had taaking an interest i sincd losing her and about how hard it was because of everything. that was the night liam payne officially becomed the man i loved...

*3 months later*

i pulled out my key to the flat and walked on with a ton of groceries in my hands, "Liam ? Louis? Boooooys!?"

Liam came running into the kitchen to help me get them on the counter, "Loooove! i missed you ! i woke up and you were gone !" i laughed at how sad he made him self sound, i kissed him whole-heartedly and that was all he really needed, "Allll bettter!" we sang silly songs as we put the grocerie away, and once we were done i gave him a big hug as i decided he was the most amazing man in the world. 

"you know sweetheart, i really do looooove you!" i said with a smile on my face.

"i love you too! dont ever forget it." god his accent still gets to me, Louis came and and pulled me our of liams are and ran with me into the living room and onto the couch. 

god, my life is officially perfect!