chapter six c:

Hey guys ! to make up for the really short chapter i wrote this one :D i really hope you guys enjoy it! ive been writing it since six-ish and its already eight! (i had a few phone calls and got stuck for a bit) but i finished! i hope you guys like it! i hope to make the next chaper purelyfrom liams point of view so we can get a real taste of his feelings! 

love,

sandy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

"How about this ? We go ahead and get to know eavhother a little better, then we figure out what exactly we are" Liams eyes sparkeled even though i know he was nervous at the thought of my answer.

i smiled, he was absolutely perfect! "Actually that shounds great! i think that its very smart and mature of us to do this !" he just laughed and shook his head as i left the room to go see what had to be cleaned today. it ended up being the usual list: Niall's room, harry's bathroom, and the kitchen. i went ahead and picked everything up and took it to the laundry room. i sorted the colors from the whites and put the colors on first, while these were washing i would go ahead and clean harry's bathroom

****

as i finished Niall's bedroom the dryer wennt off telling me the whites were done. all i had to do was fold and i was done for the day. i walked into the laundry room to see Liam folding the clothes. "And what do you think your doing ?" 

"well, one thing you didnt know about me, i used to clean my house before one direction was a thing, it was just something i did for my mum since she worked so much. i did laundry dishes , everything!" he basically just explained while his rooom was never a mess. wow, who knew a boy could clean, let alone fold laundry. "something wrong love?" his accent was so damn adorable.

i quickly answered not wanting to sound mental "No, not at all, just...shocked thats all. i never wouldve expected it. ahaha! " i went and sat next to him and started helping fold the clohtes. we finished in fifteen minutes and divided the the folded pile in half and delievered it to the boys rooms. after that i put the rest of the supplies away and shut the closet door to find Liam, yes again, on the other side. "youve really got to stop doing that. one day im going to have a heart attack!"

"no you wont, you'll be amazed at how quick i am at finding you !" his comeback was smooth, oh Liam . you defintely are a charmer. 

i rolled my eyes as as i chuckled, " one thing you didnt know about me either, it takes alot to impress me " i left him just standing there and walked down to the street  and caught a cab. once i was home, in my own apartment, i let out a sigh and relaxed against the door.

Kelsie's voice echoed from the bedroom, "Paaaaige!!!! I waaaant detaaailllls! LIKE NOOOOOW!" she came in the room and saw me wearing liams clothes, "well, i think i know how that we-"

"no, we didnt havve sex, but we did sleep in the same bed!" i cut her off putting my piece in, "soo, what do you wanna do?"

"GIRRRLLLLLSS DAAAAAAAAY!" she shouted while running to the bedroom, and then she started the music, i already knew what she would play and just as i predicted, one thing came on and she sang in unison to harry's solo, " SHOT ME OUTTA THE SKY, YOURE MY KRITONTE, YOU KEEP MAKING ME WEAK YEAH , FROZEN AND CAANT BREATH!" we fell overr laughing for a good fifteen minutes, when i got up i walked to the bathroom and shut the door to order pizza when i got a text.

Liam the great! :D :

i miss you ya know. maybe we could hang later? just us? xx(: