Part 11

All my books and my ideas are mine. They belong to me JackieStorms.

Tyler's POV~

Amy's mom walked over to me "well done Emma,we got the 'bravest one' to cry" Amy's mom smirked,she stopped in front of me "Tyler here I can a little more fun than with Emma,no one knows your fear,maybe your friends but not the internet,not me. But I notice that when a sharp item is pointed at you,you get scared. When someone screams to close to your ear you scream,you see a spider you scream so with out further ado" Amy's mom pulled a box out from behind her back,it was glass and it had three giant trancherlers,I yelped and Amy's mom cackled. She opened the box and and lifted one on my head,one on my arm and another on my thigh. I sucked in air as my body tensed up "oh yeah! This is your Christmas present!" Amy's mom cheered. She then grabbed a big bucket and poured it over my head,a bunch of insects began to crawl all over me "the trancherlers eat live food. Stay still one nip and your dead in 20 minutes" I nodded and my body tensed up more if possible. Amy's mom set up a camera in front of me and pressed record "sadly I need to move on" Amy's mom gave me a sad smile and moved down the line of her victims.

Jack's POV~

"You are so open with your fans,you have many fears and I want to explore all of them" I glared at the monster before me "Jack sad?" I stared back at her my fury rising. I was hand cuffed and untied and everyone was escorted one by one out of the room and upstairs,soon I joined them,we were on the roof and my body tensed. Heights. I was tied to Mark's TV pole and I was hung over the building,I felt sick. I felt something crawling up my back "spiders are beautiful creatures" I gulped and I felt more spiders climb up and down my body. Then a video of Signe hanging off a building showed up on a screen in front of me,the small tablet was tied to a fishing rod. "Sean help! Sean please!" I struggled not giving a fuck about the spiders,water was splashed on me and the rope was cut,I hung onto the pole with all my strength as spiders climbed up and down my back and armpits,tickling me. "Sean!" I turned towards the screen "SAVE ME-" the screen glitched and spazzed before and image showed up,it was a picture of Signe the night she broke up with me,she was happy. Another bucket of water was poured on my head and my grip was loosening. I swung my legs and I propelled myself so my legs were on the pole,I climbed up the building just in time to see everyone being untied,Emma punched Amy's ma and she fell to the floor. I smiled and I got up,then I noticed the shine in my pocket,it was my phone,I smiled and I saw both Dan and Phil still on face time with two officers recording the incident. I told them everything and they told me officers were on their way,soon I heard sirens and a helicopter landed below. Amy's ma was arrested and we all cleaned up,Dan and Phil hopped out from the helicopter,they hugged Emma and accepted her apology. Soon it was 10:00pm and we could actually sleep! We all went to bed with a smile.

Third Person POV~

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there.

The Youtubers were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads.

Everyone was happy,everyone was excited.

The Youtubers woke with a start as Jack screamed at them like the child he is "IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Everyone ran down to the living room and opened their presents thanking each other for them,they spent the day watching Christmas films and enjoying their presents when Jack rushed into the room a smile on his face.

Jack:

The fire place is burning bright shining all on me,(sits in front of fire place)

I see the presents under the good ol' Christmas tree

Dan and Phil quickly caught on

Dan:

And I wait all night til Santa comes to wake me from my dreams,

Oh I....

Everyone caught on and smirked as they too joined in

All:

Cause that's Christmas to me

I see the children play outside like angels in the snow(all run to windows and smile at kids outside)

While mum and dad share a kiss under the mistletoe(Amy and Mark kiss)

And we'll cherish all these simple things wherever we may be

Oh I...

Cause that's Christmas to me

Emma:

I got this Christmas song in my heart(everyone else:In my heart)

I got the candles blowing in the dark(everyone else:Ooooooooooohhhhhh)(Ethan and Tyler light candles while everyone else blows them out)

Everyone:

And hanging all the stockings by the Christmas tree-ee(everyone hangs their stocking above the fire place)

Oh I...

Cause that's Christmas to meeeeee-eee

Phil:

I listen for the herd of reindeer walking on the road,(everyone else:ooooooooooooo)

As I fall asleep to lullaby's,(everyone else:ooooooooooooooo)(everyone pretends to fall asleep)

The mornings coming slow,

Everyone:

Oooooooooooooooooooooo

The only gift I'll ever need is the joy of family-eee(everyone hugs)

Oh I...

Cause that's Christmas to me

Aoooooooooooooooo

Mark:

I've got this Christmas song in my heart,(everyone else:Song in my heart)

I've got the candles glowing in the dark,(everyone else:Aooooooooo)(PJ lights candles and everyone blows them out)

Hanging all the stocking by the Christmas tree-eee(everyone shows off their stockings)

Everyone:

Oh I...

Cause that's Christmas to me-eeee

Oh I...

Cause that's Christmas to me

And for years to come we'll always know one thing-ing

That's the love that Christmas can bring-ing

Oh I...

Cause that's Christmas to me

Everyone stood in a big circle and hugged as the set the camera up to take a photo in three seconds "say Merry Christmas!" Jack yelled "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Everyone yelled and the picture was taken. A copy of that picture is now above everyone's fire place,they take a new picture every year. Til next year!

Now if you liked this book PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE! LIKE A BOSS! And high fives all round "WAPISH WAPISH! Thanks you guys and I will see all you dudes IN THE NEXT BOOK!

Bub bye!

Stay Cranky!

Brofist!