Part 9

All my books and my ideas are mine. They belong to me JackieStorms.

Amy's POV~

I woke up and lifted my head up,my neck hurt from my head being hung down and my eyes were blurry. I couldn't see anything. My hair drooped down in front of my face,I went to move it but I couldn't,my arm wouldn't come up. I looked down to see my wrists tied to a chair by rope,I tried to kick but my legs were bound too. I huffed and used my breathe to blow my hair out my face,I looked straight forward and smiled as the world around me came into focus. I gasped though when I saw a line of people who were unconscious,their heads were hung but I knew who they were. They were all covered in blood,Ethan had a gash on his head that was scabbing up but his nose was nose was bleeding as was his right temple. I studied everyone in front of me. Felix and PJ's heads were bleeding as well as the back of their heads. Tyler had his beanie hanging on to his head and his clothes were covered in sweat instead of blood. Emma had red marks around her wrists and he hands were covered in dry blood,blood also stained the front of her head,Mark was in the same condition. Jack had dry blood on his arms and hands,his scratches standing out against his pale completion,his pyjama pants had holes where the knees were and his cheeks were tear stained. The thing that stood out most was a dull light shining through Jack's pyjama pants pocket,it was dull but there. I smiled as he had a device to get us out this mess! The front door slammed open and a woman with brown eyes,blonde long hair,a toothy smile,a pink sweater with coffee stains on it,black leggings and brown boots on. "Amy!" She smiled as she opened her arms "mom!" I cried "I thought you were in rehab!" She shook her head with a smile "did I ever tell you I wanted to be an actor? How I was rejected because I wasn't 'good enough'? I am damn well good enough! I faked being better and they let me go" I stared at her in utter horror "why?" I asked "I wanted to see my baby for Christmas" she smiled as she hugged me,I went to hug her back but the rope held me in place "oh silly me! I was on a roll" me mom untied me and with a smile I rubbed my wrists as the air danced around them in joy. "I was gonna come and visit you" I told her but she shook her head "it's not as good as being her for Christmas eve night is it?" I shook my head and I stared at my friends. "Oh sorry I had to found out" "find out what?" I was shoved back into the chair and I was tied up again " "find out what he would sacrifice for his girl". My mom then exited the room and came back with a bag,she blind folded me and I could hear her humming a song. I struggled against the ropes but it just burned my wrists so I stopped. I heard a loud beep and then groans of pain,I tried to see past the blind folds but I couldn't. My mom pulled the blind fold off my head and I saw everyone was awake but they had shock collars on "I've seen myself wear these in comics but never have I in real life" Jack muttered "I have actually worn one and the pain hurts" Mark added. "AMY!" Mark yelled once his eyes met mine "I'm gonna guess your Mark Edward Fischback aka Markiplier aka Amy's boyfriend" my mom mused. She began to pace the room "now what would you sacrifice for Amy?" Mark sat and thought "whatever she wants me too" he shrugged. Everyone was glaring at my mom but Mark was being kind to her "I'm Amy's mom and I have come back from rehab to visit. Now I'm sorry this was on such short notice,I'm also sorry for this in general" "then let us go" Tyler snarled,my mom ignored him and carried on pacing "sorry for resetting the time,it's still Christmas eve and it's only 8:00pm at night so..." my mom stopped pacing and stood in front of Mark "if you had to make your friend do something terrible for Amy's life would you do it?" Mark shrugged "depends what it is" "smart boy"

Mark's POV~

Amy's mom pointed at Felix "make him put cream on his face,every time he doesn't do it press this button and shock him,turn it up every time after shocking him" Amy's mom handed me the remote and I nodded as I gulped. Felix was hand cuffed and hand a packet of smooth skin cream,Felix smelt it before he dipped his finger into it,he cringed and took a deep breathe before he put the cream on his face. Felix was muttering under his breathe but I ignored the words since I couldn't hear him,he finished and all the cream was on his face and rubbed in. Felix got back in his chair and he was tied back down before his hand cuffs were taken off,Amy's mom smiled "good,you didn't have to stop him. Thanks Pewdiepie for doing what you hate for Mark and Amy and yourself" Felix just nodded. "Now make Ethan stay in the closet dressed as a scarecrow AND he has to be in there with a bunch too" Ethan shook his head and his body began to shake.