Part 2

All my books and my ideas are mine. They belong to me JackieStorms.

Felix's POV~

Jack seemed unfazed by this power outage and he continued to scroll through his phone doing god knows what. I could see a quarter of the room due to Jack's phone light "what do we do?" I asked and Mark shrugged "sing to the birds and beg them not to peck our eyes out of our dead bodies" Jack smiled sarcastically "what's gotten into you?" I snapped and Jack stayed silent. Jack turned on his flash and began to walk around,he got Dan and Phil on face time on his phone "sorry guys the power went out" "oh okay" Phil answered. We walked downstairs the basement steps to the boiler to reset the electricity,Jack was leading the way with his phone torch "we wish ye a merry Christmas and a happy new year" Jack muttered. We got to the boiler and I watched Mark rush forward and gasp "the wire has been cut,we need to get upstairs to the back up generator" we turned to rush out but the door slammed shut. "Shit!" Jack yelled as he bolted up the stairs and rammed his shoulder into the door,he did it three times before he fell to the floor "and a happy new year" Jack mumbled as he looked at his lap.

Mark's POV~

"Guys follow me" Jack sluggishly got up and we made our way to the basement door,I shoved it open and I ran for the front door,it was locked "no!" I screamed and Jack stepped forward "can't we lock pick it?" Felix asked and I shook my head,Jack held his phone up and threw it at the slender,small windows on the door,it cracked through and I reached in and opened the door. Jack had a smile on his face now "we did it!" He cheered "yep we did! High five-" a door upstairs opened making a creaking noise "bro" Felix trailed off. "Mark do ye have any weapons?" I looked at Jack "knifes in the kitchen?" Jack nodded "Dan,Phil ye with me,Mark and Felix ye do what ye do" and Jack ran out the room towards the kitchen "he does know Dan and Phil ain't here right?" Felix asked and I shrugged.

Jack's POV~

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed three knifes "Jack,I hate to break it to you but we aren't actually there with you" Dan explained "oh I know,I just wanted to make ye included" I replied "well thanks buddy" Phil smiled warmly. I ran out the kitchen to see Mark on his phone,he then put it on loud speakers "hey Mark so we have a problem" Tyler's voice filled the room. "We may have shut the power out since we pressed the red button on the gate control panel" Ethan admitted. "So we're fixing it...now" the power came on and I turned off my flashlight. "And now we're in!" Seconds later Tyler and Ethan burst through he door,both shivering. "It's freaking freezing out there!" Ethan yelled as his teeth chattered. I stared at them in shock "ye did that?" Tyler scratched the back of his head and had a sheepish smile on his face "yeah" Ethan was hidden behind him "why are you so scared?" Felix smirked "we were the scared ones! You idiots scared me half to death" Mark screamed "pussy" Felix coughed "sorry what?" Mark challenged "pussy" Felix coughed again his playful smirk still there. I rolled my eyes with a smile "we're scared because the loud bastard has three knifes" Ethan pointed at me "I thought we were being invaded" I defended. I put the knifes back in the kitchen on the side and I walked out to see Tyler and Felix rolling on the floor while Mark and Ethan were tickling them. I shook my head with a smile and I sneaked past and up the stairs,I need sleep and I need to get presents sooner! I crept up the stairs and into my room,the bed was a mess and the pillows were on the floor "very funny Felix" I groaned as I heard everyone's laughter from downstairs. I picked them up and set up the bed before I got dressed in my SepticSam pyjamas and layed in bed. I kept scrolling through Twitter and Tumblr and even Instagram,looking at fan art of all sorts and decided to call it a night.

Mark's POV~

Felix kicked me in the stomach and I got off him holding my stomach in pain,I've been laughing so hard it hurts. Felix jumped up and Tyler reached his hand towards him "h-help m-me!" He laughed,Felix stared back at him "nah,your on your own" Tyler tried to scowl but he couldn't since Ethan tickled him and he began to laugh again. Felix charged at me and we tumbled to the floor laughing "Jack! Tyler! Ethan! Help me!" I cried as Felix tickled me,he sat on my stomach and he put my arms under his knees so I couldn't move. "Ethan!" I yelled again but I saw Tyler and Ethan rolling around the floor throwing tickles before they dodged the other. "Tyler!" Ethan and Tyler's heads snapped towards me and Ethan crawled away from Tyler,using this moment as an advantage. Tyler shook his head at me "you tortured me!" He smiled before he looked down for the blue boy they call Ethan,his hair isn't even blue anymore but he kept the name. Felix continued to tickle me and Ethan hid from Tyler behind the couch. Dan and Phil's faces were on the TV and they too were having a tickle fight.