Part 1

All my books and my ideas are mine. They belong to me JackieStorms.

Cringemas is over and everyone wants to celebrate actual Christmas! After recording and writing a Christmas song(the one at the top) they released it and finally settled at the Markiplier mansion,the mansion that was used for the famous series 'Who Killed Markiplier'. Emma and PJ had to go home while Jack was due to stay at Mark's for Christmas,Dan and Phil were on face time the whole time. So now it's Christmas eve night,Amy,Chica,Mark,Felix and Jack are alone in the house playing a Christmas game. The house was decorated from head to toe in colourful Christmas decorations,outside the house hung banners that read 'Christmas!' And 'Ho Ho Ho'. Chica had a Christmas cow bell stuck to her collar and she had reindeer antlers on,she was adorable. Tyler and Ethan were going to visit later that night but a blizzard began so they're running late.

Jack's POV~

"Mark truth or dare?" Amy smiled "dare!" Mark yelled not thinking at all "okay" Amy's innocent smile turned into an evil smirk "uh oh" Mark made a worried face "ha ha! Ye fooked!" I teased "woah Jack competitive" Felix joked as he put his hands up in surrender. Chica barked happily as Amy whispered something in Mark's ear and he smiled,he rushed out the room and when he came back he was in a Santa suit. Amy hopped on his back and I opened the front door to let them outside,I recorded Mark run around in the snow with Amy on his back and Chica by his side,the pair was smiling and I smiled. It was beautiful what they had,if it wasn't for Mark I would be alone for Christmas,I'm happy for them,I am but I just feel lonely still. I shook the feeling off and continued to record the trio running around like loons,Mark was wearing clothes under the Santa suit while Amy was wearing leggings,black shoes and a thin pink sweater. "Go Mark!" Felix cheered,the giggling Mark looked at us and he fell landing on the floor face first,the floor was covered in snow so it's okay. Amy was still on his back and she was just sitting there "you alright?" She tried to hide her laughter and Chica ran over sniffing Mark to see if he's dead or not. Mark lifted his head up with a gasp and it made me laugh "it's hard to breathe in snow Jack!" He called out to me "oh really?" I challenged "If your so sure it's not come and try to do it" Mark retorted,I shoved my phone towards Felix and I ran over to Mark,when I was a few metres away from him and I dive bombed into the snow like I was diving into a very deep swimming pool. I landed deep in the snow and Mark was right it is hard to breathe in here,I got up and spat out a mouthful of snow "ew" I moaned as I flipped so I was on my back and I sucked in a breathe of air "not so easy was it?" Mark teased "piece of cake" I waved off "Felix toss the phone and ye do it!" Felix threw the phone and he danced over like a ballerina,he took one leg and out stretched it before he placed it on the ground. "The ground is fabulous enough" he joked in a posh feminine accent "just do it!" Amy barked and Felix took a leap and...landed face first into the snow and all you heard was muffled noises "what?" Felix gasped for air and spat up snow,way more than I did "I said this tastes like piss" Mark smirked "Chica lives with me and this is the back yard" Felix gasped "atleast I didn't get that!" I yelled in relief and Felix pointed an accusing finger at Mark "you did that on purpose" he whined like a child "no Jack's just a lucky Irish bastard" "HEY!" I yelled in shock and I childishly stuck out my tongue at him. We went back inside and I got dressed in some black sweat pants and a black shirt that had the PMA logo on it. I smiled at myself in the mirror of 'my room' well my guest room. I wanted to sleep but excitement for tomorrow morning was eating me...in the best way. I don't sleep much anyway,I went down stairs to see Dan and Phil on face time on Mark's laptop "hey guys" I waved and when I left the room I heard them talking "they call us and only Jack says anything? Rude" Dan moaned "at least he payed attention to us" Phil admitted. I walked back in with my cup of milk and Felix joined me,as did Mark "hey guys" he waved and Felix chuckled "we saw you like 5minutes ago" "whatever"Mark face palmed and sat next to Felix leaving me on a couch alone "wheres Amy?" I asked "in bed with Chica" I nodded in acknowledgement and we sat there in silence until Dan huffed "why call us if-" "oh hi guys I didn't know you were there" Felix interrupted "hey" Dan and Phil waved "so merry Christmas!" I cheered "yeah! It gets dark so early now" Phil explained "its weird" Dan shrugged "so what are you guys-" the power went out cutting the call "up to" Felix finished. I ignored the power outage and I continued to scroll through Twitter reading happy things to keep me from freaking out.