Part 8

All my books and my ideas are mine. They belong to me JackieStorms.

Jack's POV~

I couldn't see anything in this tunnel! I yanked my phone out my pockets "yay! We're out the pocket!" Phil cheered "oh great,it's dark" Dan whispered "keep an eye out for me" I muttered "sure!" Phil saluted me and I faced the phone away from me so it shone light in front of me. "Okay Dan doesn't see anything yet captain!" Dan mocked as he saluted me like Phil did,I smiled and shook my head and I crawled further into the abyss. I then felt something wet on my knees,my knees began to burn as I skidded down a the tunnel like I was on a slide "WE'RE GOING DOWN I REPEAT WE'RE GOING DOWN!" Phil screamed in panic while Dan was yelling at him to calm the fuck down. I then tripped on something and my knees burned with pain,like I had just been stabbed. I held my head and checked myself over for injuries only to find nothing,I smiled as I let out a sigh of relief. I wiped my head and I looked to see what I slipped on,it was a wet substance like water but sticky like jam,I leaned in to smell it and I gasped when it smelled like copper. I tasted it to test my theory and I gasped once again when I was correct "is that?" Phil shuddered "yep it's" "blood" I finished for Dan. I turned to shine the phone in the direction of the hatch that let me in here,it was locked,I heard ruffling like someone was in here with me. I sucked in air trying to stop my head from spinning and I found a shiny key on the floor,I crawled as fast as I could to the hatch and I put the key in the lock. I smiled and went to turn it when I felt something tug my leg,I turned and I saw blonde fur,I sighed in relief as I realised it was Chica and I held out my hand "I'm here girl" but she didn't come closer. Then I heard her bell shake,she was walking away,I frowned "CHICA!" I called not wanting to be alone "I forgive ye for attacking me!" I cried like she was a friend I was forgiving. The ringing of the bell stopped before it got closer and I smile "that's a girl!" I smiled joy filling me. Then something hard hit me in the face,I yelped and held my face before I looked down to see Chica's golden bell glimmering from my phone flashlight. "What the-" I was cut off again as Chica's whimpering filled through the tunnel,without second thought I crawled down the tunnel following the sound as fast as I could,my knees burned but I didn't care. I got to the exit hatch and I saw Chica laying there,she was covered in snow but unharmed,she wagged her tail when she saw me but it turned into a growl and she got in a protective stance. I took a crawl back and I layed on my chest showing Chica I meant no harm. I heard I thud and I opened my eyes to see Chica on the other side of the hatch door laying on the floor,she got up and continued to growl at me. "BOO!" I turned to see a woman with a frying pan and an insane smile,she wacked the pan around my head and I felt light headed but I didn't faint. I crawled to the hatch door and I crawled through,the woman grabbed on my ankle but I kicked her in the face and I stood up and ran towards the front of the house. I tripped and I turned to see I tripped over Felix and PJ,they were covered in blood and knocked out. "No" I sank to my knees and I put my phone in my pocket as I sobbed "JACK WATCH OUT!" Dan and Phil yelled before I was consumed by darkness.

PJ's POV~

"What the fuck? Why was Ethan's bandage there?" Felix asked and I shrugged "we have to find him" I stated and Felix nodded "shit" Felix muttered "what?" I questioned "Jack! He's still in there!" Felix yelled as he raced over to the hatch and went to open it "holy shit" I whispered and Felix turned to me and shared my horrified expression "your...your covered in blood" Felix's voice shaked "so are you" I mumbled. "That was the slippy stuff" Felix nodded and slammed his hand against the hatch "fuck!" He cursed and I stood up "we need to find them" "PJ,Jack's still in there" I shook my head "he was never with us,I heard the hatch slam shut and I knew you did to. Jack is by himself and so is Tyler! Ethan could be hurt and god knows where everyone else is!" I yelled,Felix stood up "your right" we walked to the front door and I stared at the hole in the door "that was here before wasn't it?" I asked and Felix nodded "yeah but that wasn't" I turned to see what Felix was pointing at,it was a small hole in the side of the house and it was covered up by cloth. "Who's with us?" I asked and Felix shrugged,he opened his mouth to speak but his mouth never moved to say anything "I am,merry Christmas losers!" We turned to see a woman with a toothy grin and he hair a tangled mess,it was long and her eyes were a brown hazel. Her hair was blonde and her clothes had what looked like coffee stains on them,she wore the same outfit Amy wore in the video Felix sent me. "Goodnight" and I slumped to the floor as something pricked my neck and burned my throat.