Part 7

All my books and my ideas are mine. They belong to me JackieStorms.

Felix's POV~

PJ was behind me breathing heavily "PJ stop your breathing right on my ass" I laughed "sorry I didn't see your ass since I'm looking at the floor" PJ answered and I shook my head with a smile,innocent PJ. "I can't believe Jack took that punch" PJ whispered "yeah me neither,I thought he would stay on the floor doing what he was doing,I braced myself for the pain." I turned to see PJ's concerned face "he had so many scratches from Chica,why didn't Mark stop her earlier?" He asked "I think he was shocked just like everyone else,I mean it was shocking. He took the hit smirked and got attacked by a dog but didn't do anything" PJ hummed "true,still if I was Mark I would be upset with myself for letting my dog do that" I nodded. "Yeah,Mark avoided looking at her" "who?" "Chica!" "Oh" we crawled through the tunnel barely able to see each other,besides seeing each other's dark outlines we didn't see anything of each other. We crawled further until I felt my hand slip and I fell to the ground,my body continued to slip around like I was going down a slide,I screamed in fear. My hands felt wet like they were dipped in water but the substance was also sticky like jam,I screamed until I saw a bright light,the light shone through a little hole in the wall. As I got closer I realised it to be the hatch door that Chica dragged Jack through to find Mark,I was fine that it was there,until I realised I was sliding on god knows what at a fast pace and if I crashed in the wall it would cause pain. A lot of pain. I scrambled around trying to grab onto something,anything! But I couldn't get a grip! I then grabbed something and smirked but I managed to yank it away and I realised it won't save me,it's not even attached to anything! I began to scream again and I shut my eyes tightly as I braced myself for pain. When I felt nothing I opened my eyes I realised I wasn't moving anymore,the hatch door was just in front of me so with a smile I opened it and crawled through. My waist got stuck and I heard a distant screaming,soon a powerful force collided with my ass and I went flying into the snow ahead of me. It was dark outside and the moon shone brightly,I spat out snow and I sat up to see PJ stuck by his waist in the hatch door "why can't we fit through?" I smiled as I made my way over to PJ "this door is smaller than the rest hence why Mark,Chica and Jack could fit in here" I grabbed PJ'S wrists and began to tug on him "Felix this ain't gonna work" "yes it is" I said through gritted teeth as I tugged as hard as I could. Soon I landed in snow,I sat up and crossed my arms as I pouted "why me?" PJ smiled but it faded as he reached for my pyjamas shirt. He grabbed whatever was on my shoulder and studied before his face paled "what is it?" I asked my voice shaky "Ethan's bloody bandage that hid his gash" and PJ held up exactly that.

Ethan's POV~

Me and Emma dashed as we ran after Mark,he stormed into Amy's room and we were surprised to see the room was untouched "what? She went to bed,we all did" Mark muttered before he ran to the end of Amy's bed and searched for a hatch,sure enough he found one. He then ran over to Amy's desk and searched through it,then he opened the hatch "get in!" He screamed and we rushed to get in,once we got in Mark did and locked us in from the inside. "What are you doing that for?" Emma asked "we need to block off the hatches somehow" "but with us inside?" I hissed in fear "no there's another way out don't worry" I just nodded. I was at the front of us three,I felt light headed and a weird smell filled the air. "What the fuck ia that smell?" Emma asked as she coughed "smells like...gas?" Mark guessed and I froze as I felt a whack against my head "Emma why!" I yelled as I stopped and held my head "I didn't do anything! Back me up Mark" but we got no response,I was the knocked off my feet and I skidded. My knees grazed and began to burn,Emma screamed and I saw her infront of me. She held her hand out to me "Ethan" she whispered before she collapsed and was dragged away,I pulled away and ran back to the sealed up hatch "Mark! Come on man!" I yelled as I yanked on it in frustration. It wouldn't move. I heard heavy breathing "Mark? Emma?" "Ethan" I heard Mark's gruff voice in the dark,he sounded so tired and out of breathe. The hatch shone a little light in and an outstretched hand reached for me,it had a small key in its grasp. I went to grab it but my wrist was grabbed and I was dragged. I saw someones evil smile before I blacked out.