Part 4

All my books and my ideas are mine. They belong to me JackieStorms.

Ethan's POV~

Jack and I clinked mugs and Jack let out a sad sigh "what?" Jack stared at me with a 'really?' Face. "Someone is in this house and we don't know who it is! I mean someone tied ye up and-" "and I was missing!" We turned to see Felix and Jack smiled "FELIX!" He ran over to hug him but Felix pushed away "don't YOU hug me" Jack stumbled back and almost fell from the push. Jack's face became a mixture of anger,fear and sadness "hey Emma,PJ. What's up?" "Nothing much just we found Felix outside gagged and tied to a tree" I gasped and Jack looked at Felix "is that true?" Felix nodded "you should know you did it" I got off the side and walked over to stand next to Jack "what? No he's been with me since 3:00pm and he saved me from the closet,I was in there unconscious" I explained "that explains the  bandage. But what about before 3:00pm? Where was Jack?" "He was on the phone to us telling us about the bang he heard" Phil's voice echoed through the room and Jack held up his phone to reveal Dan and Phil. "Who caused the bang?" Dan tensed and scratched the back of his head as he sheepishly smiled "we haven't figured that out yet". PJ turned to Jack "do you know?" Jack shook his head "I'm Ethan by the way" I extended my hand and PJ shook it "I'm PJ" and Emma shook my hand too "Emma". "Great now that's sorted since Jack has no evidence he DIDN'T tie me to the tree we should tie him to a tree." Felix declared "wait! Hold on a frickin minute! Dan and Phil and Ethan proved I was with them at different times during the day,we need to find out who made the bang" Jack yelled and Felix nodded and extended his hand "sorry" but Jack didn't shake it. He walked past Felix and upstairs,we all ended up in the room I was in,Jack got on his hands and knees and began to search the room. Jack crouched under a heap of boxes and began to crawl through it like a tunnel "ah ha!" Jack screamed and a big bang rang through the room followed by a quiet "ow! Who put that fooking box there?" I held in my laughter as Jack crawled back over and stood up holding a tube of mascara "what about it?" Felix's asked "yeah only girls wear mascara" Emma butted in "we thought that with high heels until Felix wore Marzia's and when she asked him he lied about it" Jack grumbled. Still angry at Felix? "Wait what's Mark's girls name?" Emma turned and slapped PJ's arm playfully "girls have names!" "Amy" I whispered "Amy is Mark's girl" Jack looked sad "we have to find her" Jack put the mascara in his pocket and we dashed to Amy's room. I knocked and a howling came from the other side of the house "Chica" Felix mumbled,Jack rushed past everyone,he is faster than everyone else here. He ran down the stairs and was quicker than a steam train,I heard the front door open and a scream of surprise "Felix,Jack was never a bad person" I muttered and Felix nodded "I know" Emma came between us "great show,now let's get Jack!" We bolted downstairs and out the wide open front door,we followed a faint barking sound.

Jack's POV~

I ran out the door and screamed as Chica jumped on my chest,she wasn't herself though. Her fur was covered in snow and she was shaking,she bit down on the collar of my shirt and she dragged me back down across the snow. Whenever I struggled Chica just bit harder and dragged faster,I was dragged to a little hole in the side of the house. I crawled in and Mark was bound by ropes and gagged,his eyes lit up when he saw me and his shaking became more frequent. "Shit! How the fook did ye get here? Who did it?" I ripped the tape off Mark's mouth to reveal his blue lips "I dunno who did it but I do know I was dragged out here and if Chica didn't chew through her own ropes I'd be here for weeks" I began to untie Mark when I heard what sounded like a chainsaw. "Let's go" I followed Mark as we crawled through the tunnels until we somehow got into Mark's room. "So where is everyone" "Mark everyone has gone missing somehow!" "Yeah first Felix and he accused Jack for doing it!" Phil protested as I fished my phone out of my pocket "and we,well Jack found Ethan in a closet and Jack found mascara,we went to interrogate Amy when-" Dan was cut off by Mark's gasping. "Amy? Show me the mascara" I pulled it out my pocket and watched Mark study it "that's not hers" "also Emma and PJ are downstairs" I added. Chica began to growl at the door,Felix ran through and hugged Mark "thank fuck your okay!" Everyone got in the hug but me. I studied the mascara and remembered Signe had it,Signe. I was meant to be with her and my family but not now,not ever. Emma spoke softly "where's Tyler?" I shook my head and welcomed back the real world "let's go to his room" Mark demanded and once again we were in the hall.