I hope you like it, I will try not to wander far from the storyline. What is meant to happen in this chapter will surely happen.

This is my little way of wishing every reader out there happy Halloween in addy. Have fun!

__

The horrible and stupefied look Ralph displayed at the funfair before leaving in anger still lingered in my mind. I didn't need a soothsayer to tell me that I have really messed things up.

Luke is a good guy, a gentle lad, a kind boy and I like him for all the attributes he possessed. Ralph on the other hand is the typical bad boy who can easily sweep you off your feet with his charming look and masculinity oozing around him. I hate to break it, but I'm currently in a love triangle.

I know I said I don't fall in love and truly, I haven't fallen in love. But my heart seems to beat faster with Ralph around me and my mind cooes with Luke around me. The feelings are inexplicable.

Guilty conscience hung heavily around me like the cross I needed to carry despite the fact that I never did anything wrong. But I still can't help the fact that I have hurt the bad boy.

I'm currently pacing the length and wideness of my room with my phone in my hand as I wonder if I should dial his number and explain myself or not.

"Hey Anna banana, tell me everything without skipping a detail," Jess ordered as she barged into my room and hopped on my bed.

"You wouldn't believe what happened Jess." I facepalmed and sat beside her on the bed.

"Okay, first, how are you?" She queried with eyebrows wiggling furiously.

"Terrific."

"Wow! Not the response I was expecting. Did the jerk ditch you or something?" Her nostrils flared in anger as she began cracking her knuckles with an evil smile on her face. I'm sure she is probably planning a burial in her head already.

"No! As a matter of fact, he was so sweet." I clarified. "Where do I start from? Alright." I said and began narrating all the incident to her.

"Holy shit!" She muttered finally with a deep sigh as began pacing around the room in deep thoughts too.

"You know what, let forget about the boys and concentrate on the special festival." She started with a smile.

"Halloween?"

"Yeah, the only Halloween darling. Let just have fun." She continued, nodding her head.

"Alright, but we didn't arrange for costumes, neither did we prepare to host any party." I blurted out with a confused look.

"Alright, let me introduce you to the Blood manor in Manhattan. All teenagers will be there. It going to be the best Halloween ever, Anna banana." She reiterated with her eyes gleaming in excitement already.

"And costumes?"

"That has also been taking care of. You will be dressed as a witch while I will be dressed as a bloody nurse." She rounded up with a quick dance while we both chuckled at her stupidity.

__

Dressed up to the treat, we stepped out of the car and faced the banner that says, welcome to the blood manor. The ink looks like blood dripping. It was cold for even the end of October as if all the heat had been drained away into the earth.

On stepping inside, we gave our tickets to skeletal figures that waved at us. The park is pretty big with many tents camped in every perimeter. A huge crowd of witches, vampires, clowns, zombies, surrounded a bonfire. They gathered in groups of friends and family laughing and joking about themselves.