Chapter Three

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE?!" Scarlett shouted as she stormed through the Starbucks door "I've been looking for you everywhere!"

"There were too many people there." She said as she sipped her drink.

Scarlett sat down at the table with her "well why didn't you answer your phone?" She asked

"It was on silent" Megan replied.

"Well, at least I've found you now" she smiled. She told Megan about what happened with Beau.

"Should we still go to the concert?"

Megan nodded "yeah, we may as well, it'll be fun" Scarlett ordered a drink then the two girls headed outside towards a shopping centre.

Before they knew it, it was time for the concert. They entered the Apollo, getting crushed by the wild fans that were eager to see the boys. The girls tried their hardest to get to the front but it was no use, there was no way of getting through all the fans. Suddenly the lights went out and the music that was playing in the background got louder.

"This will be interesting" Megan laughed as the five boys ran on stage, squirting the crowd with water.

Scarlett tried to get Beaus attention but she just wasn't loud enough. She noticed that he tried hard to interact with his fans but he always seemed to be around another member of the group.

"Megan, can you remember the name of the other two boys?" Scarlett asked "I know Beau, Luke and Jai."

"One of them's called Daniel but I've heard the boys call him Skip on videos and I think the taller one's called James or something." Megan replied

"So the one standing next to Beau is Daniel?"

"Yeah, I think so. Why?" Megan asked

"I was just wondering" said Scarlett "Beau and him always seem to be together"

"Yeah, they seem pretty close on the videos I've seen"