"All done," I announced to Harry, "what do you think?"

Harry inspected his nails and smiled before giving an approving nod. "I like it. Thanks, babe."

"No problem," I smiled back, "I like it, too. It looks good."

"Do I just sit here and wait for them to dry now?" Harry asked.

I chuckled. "Well, you could do that – or you could speed up the process by borrowing my blow dryer."

"Ah," Harry chuckled as well while rising to his feet, "that might be a better idea."

I giggled and cheekily pushed him towards the blow dryer.

"I'm so excited for today," I told him as I sat down on the bed to wait for him to finish, "I can't wait to help you find a place at home to display your trophy."

"OK, babe, I haven't even won it yet," Harry reminded me with a smile.

"Of course you're gonna win it," I rolled my eyes, "stop being so modest."

Harry laughed. "Well Leah, as nice as it is to see how confident you are, I think having the same amount of confidence would be a bit conceited of me."

"Ugh," I rolled my eyes again, "you know, for someone who claims to be narcissistic, you're literally ignoring the perfect opportunity to be narcissistic."

Harry chuckled and shook his head at me – turning the blow dryer on so that he couldn't hear what I was saying anymore – and I could only smile to myself smugly.

Just you wait, Harry.

I know you're gonna win this award.

***

"Are you sure she's not giving you any trouble?" I asked Anne over the phone.

"Of course not. Don't you worry about Piper," she replied with a chuckle, "she's so excited to see you and Harry on the telly."

"Aww," I chuckled as well, "give her our love, won't you?"

"Will do. But you two just focus on the awards now," she told us, "we're all crossing our fingers for Harry over here!"

"So am I," I chuckled again, "OK, thanks so much, Anne. Bye-bye."

"Bye, love."

I ended our call and looked out the tinted window of the car – my eyes widening at the literal sea of people I spotted as we began to pull up in front of the Star Event Centre.

"Oh...Jesus..." I gulped a little, "that's a lot of people..."

Harry chuckled beside me. "It's no more than how many people were at the Dunkirk premiere, love."

"Well, yeah, b-but the Dunkirk premiere was ages ago..." I bit my lip, "and...at the Dunkirk premiere...I wasn't pregnant..."

"Shh. Don't worry about that," he squeezed my hand and kissed my cheek, "we're having a baby. We should be excited about that, not anxious. And it's time to show them all exactly how excited we are."

At his words, I broke out a soft smile. "I've still got butterflies, though..."

"No you don't," he smiled back, "that's just the baby kicking."

My smile grew, and I let out a giggle before resting my head on his shoulder.

"You look beautiful," I felt him press his lips to the top of my head, "just relax, Leah. We're gonna have fun today."