~Chapter 109~

A/N: Bro I'm so hungover today I can't even deal. So imma just let y'all get on with the chapter while I continue to die inside.

Oh yeah there is smut in this chapter too so have fun xo

"Hey, Ashley?" I addressed her ramblingly as I returned to the table with Harry, "I think we're gonna go home."

"Whaaaat?!" Ashley's jaw dropped, "You can't!"

"We're done, Ashley," I admitted to her with a soft chuckle, "we're fucked. I don't think we can take anymore."

"This is so not cool!"

"Feel free to continue the party without us," Harry draped one of his arms around my shoulders, "Don't stop on our account."

"You guys suuuuck!" Ashley pouted, "But...fine. If you absolutely have to...I guess you can go."

"Love you, Ash," I blew a kiss at her, "Happy birthday."

"Thanks. I'd get up to hug you, but I'll probably fucking fall over," she said with a giggle, "thanks for coming out tonight. Fucking love you both."

"Oh, it was a bloody great night," I giggled as well, "thanks for having us. Get home safe."

"You too," she then nudged my brother, "baby, Harry and Leah are going. Say bye."

"What?" Aidan had been absent-mindedly watching the DJ on stage, but quickly whipped his around to face us, "Oh, see you, little sis. Bet I drunk more than you."

"Given the state you're in, you probably fucking did!" I told him with a laugh, "Later, shithead. I'll see you 'round."

We said our final goodbyes as Harry arranged another taxi back home for us. And soon enough, we were out of the club and on our way to a glorious night of sex.

***

Harry and I stumbled into the bedroom that night with our lips moving sloppily but passionately against each other. Both of us were drunk as hell and driven wild by each other. It was clear that neither of us wanted to do anything more than fuck each other until the sun rises.

I gasped in delight as Harry slammed me against the bedroom wall; his hands tightly gripping my waist and pulling me towards him until my body was pressed right up against his. It was so hot to feel how much he wanted me. He was kissing me so hungrily, and I could already feel that his dick was rock-hard through his pants and pressing longingly against my heat.

I can't say I've ever had sex with Harry when he's been this drunk before. It felt...different. I mean, he was always a passionate lover...but in this state, he was more aggressive – but definitely not in a bad way. He was more zealous, more...dominant. And I was fucking loving it.

"I want all of you," Harry slurred against my lips as he began to edge the straps of my dress down my shoulders, "I'm gonna make you fucking melt."

"Do it," my chest was heaving as he forcefully pushed my dress down my body, "I fucking dare you."

In the dim moonlight shining through the window, I saw Harry's eyes darken with lust. I felt his hands travelling up my back, and he had unhooked my bra and yanked it away from my body before I could even look twice.

As my bra fell to the ground, Harry pressed his hands against the wall; trapping me between his arms and making my breath hitch as he attached his lips to my neck. He sucked and bit down on the skin until he was sure it would leave a mark – and he continued to make a hot trail of love bites all the way down the side of my neck and making my skin quiver beneath his lips.