~Twenty-Nine~

A/N: Uggghh I really don't like this chapter. I got stuck loads of times, I'm sorry

The sweet chirping of birds stirred me that morning – causing my eyes to flutter open to slits before I stifled a groan as sunlight immediately seeped into my eyelids from the windows in front of me. After my eyes adjusted, I slowly opened them all the way – and I let out a soft gasp as I took in the sight of my luxuriant surroundings. I'd totally forgotten that I was at Harry's house – and was half-expecting to be met with the sight of my cosy but slightly poky room, instead of the large and lavish chamber that was Harry's bedroom.

I felt a lot less sluggish and way more well-rested waking up in Harry's bed, which was actually quite surprising due to how much energy I used up yesterday – the long drive from Worthing to London on top of Harry pretty much draining whatever was left of it during the evening. I'm gonna use the lyrics of Only Angel to assist me in explaining how exhausting it can get, being in this relationship: I had my own devil in between the sheets, and that was none other than him.

But, I suppose that's the perk of dozing off in a top-quality bed: waking up fully regenerated, no matter how tiring your previous day was.

"Oh, she's finally awake," the sound of Harry's amused voice coming from the doorway snapped me out of my thoughts immediately, "good morning, beautiful. Did you sleep well?"

"Harry..." my voice trailed away as I had to yawn and stretch a little bit, "what time is it..?"

"Don't worry. It's still early," he told me with a smile as I slowly moved into a sitting-up position, "it's not even 9AM yet, and the premiere starts at 5. We have plenty of time."

"The...premiere..?" My half-asleep brain was struggling to make sense of his words, but I let out a gasp as soon as I realized it, "Oh! The premiere! It's today!"

"Yes love, it is," Harry chuckled, "you're so cute when you're still sleepy."

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes at him and pushed my messy hair away from my face – and he chuckled again.

"I'm sure this will wake you up," as he came closer, I realized that he was holding two mugs, "ever had coffee made from a home espresso machine?"

I snickered a little. "Please. I'll never be able to buy my own espresso machine."

"Well, I guess this is a first for you, then," he smiled at me and set one of the mugs down on the bedside cabinet next to me, "I haven't exactly memorized how you like to have your coffee, though – so I hope you like it."

"As long as there's milk in it, I'm happy," I smiled back at him, "I can't handle black coffee – unlike you."

Harry chuckled once more. "Don't worry. I've still been able to remember that you take it with milk. It's stuff like sugar I'm talking about."

"Oh, well starting now, you can remember that too," my smile grew, "I usually take about one to one and a half teaspoons of white sugar."

"Oh, thank God," Harry sighed in relief, "I put in one teaspoon of white sugar already."

At his words, I had to let out a little giggle – touched at the way he looked so pleased with himself when he realized he got it right after all.

"Then I'm sure it's perfect," I smiled at him again and warmly kissed his cheek, "thank you for thinking of me, Harry."

"Of course, babe. Today's a big day for you," he took one of my hands in his and gave it a squeeze, "and I just want to tell you again: by coming with me to the premiere today, you've made me really happy."