~Prologue~

A/N: Hello! Who's excited to get into this?? 'Cause I AM :D Here's the very first part of Piper (finally, lol). I tried to make it different, and I actually enjoyed it :) I hope you enjoy it too <3

The young, intoxicated lovers stumbled clumsily into the dark room; their hands hot and clammy and hungrily roaming each other's bodies as they kissed each other voraciously. The muffled but incredibly loud party music from downstairs rattled the floor beneath their feet – but the two of them barely noticed it as they both collapsed on top of the soft, bouncy guest bed.

His lustful blue eyes caught the dim light from the hallways as they burned zealously into hers like two hot pools of sparkling sapphires. His thick golden locks hung over her face and tickled her fair skin – his hand teasing the hem of her tight black shirt and making her giggle as she lifted her arms and let him peel the item from her chest.

The stuffy party atmosphere that hung in the air caused her raven locks to cling in sweaty clumps to her dampened forehead. He grabbed her and pinned her beneath him – making her squeal and giggle as her long black waves sprawled out to the almost entire span of the soft white pillow under her head.

He grabbed her bra and tore it from her small body – his roughness astonishing her but not enough to jolt her clouded mind. His large hand groped one of her perky breasts and squeezed hard – making her moan softly and roll her head back against the pillow.

The next few moments passed by like a racing, hazy blur. In her drunken state and unruly nature, he heard not one protest drop from her lips as he took her. The bourbon and the whisky had made her crave for him...and long for that sweet, ecstatic euphoria that he always made her feel whenever they laid together. She was stubborn and defiant, but still so naïve. She was convinced that he would always make love to her, every time she let him have her.

But on this night...one seemingly insignificant forgotten element, would result in the most drastic outcome that would flip her whole world upside-down. On this night – June the 19th, 2012 – one thing would force the rebellious Leah Marrone to turn her entire life around.

And her name would be Piper.

A/N: I hope you don't mind that this was a pretty short Prologue. But I thought it'd be better to keep this short & sweet...especially since it's kinda hot & heavy :p Hopefully you enjoyed it anyway especially since this guy is obviously not Harry (I hope you guys caught on to that lmao)