~Forty-Two~

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING THIS BOOK REACH 10K VOTES ALREADY!! THAT'S FUCCKING INSANE!!

I'm so sorry for the wait on this chapter. Oh and please stay tuned for the A/N at the end of this chapter - it's kind of important. But, in the meantime, I hope you enjoy this chapter <3

"Harry asked you to move in with him?!" Ashley squealed, "Holy fucking shit, Leah! That's awesome!"

"I know. I'm still trying to get my head around it, actually," I replied with a soft chuckle, "but first things first: I have to sort out a few things down here - and make sure that everyone's OK with it. Especially Piper."

"Piper will love it in Harry's house!" said Ashley, "She loves running around - and Harry's place has plenty of room for her to do that!"

"True," I chuckled again, "but still - Piper's not the only one I have to check in with."

"Well, I for sure am fine with it," she told me with a bright grin.

"Really?" I asked her hopefully.

"Yeah, 'course!" She replied without hesitation, "I want you to be happy, Leah. And if moving in with Harry will make that happen, then how can I object?" She smiled again.

"But what about the rent and stuff..?" I asked her, "Are you sure you can handle it on your own?"

"Oh, I'm sure I'll find another roommate. Just maybe not one like you," she chuckled briefly before suddenly gasping, "oh, wait! Where's your brother sleeping right now?"

"Aidan? He sleeps on a sofa bed at his mate's house," I replied, "why?"

"A sofa bed?" Her eyebrows rose, "So, he should be happy to be offered a proper bed, right?"

"Yeah, I suppose so..." I looked at her, "do you seriously want to ask Aidan to be your flatmate?"

"Yeah, why not?" She grinned, "I want my new flatmate to remind me of you, Leah. And Aidan's your twin brother - so he's the closest to you I can possibly get."

I cocked an eyebrow at her. "Are you sure this has nothing to do with the fact that you had a major crush on my brother back in school?"

"What?! No!" I saw her blush slightly, "Of course not! My crush wasn't even that major!"

I raised my eyebrow even higher. "When you found out he went to see a movie with Arianna Balondo from History class, you cried."

"I did not cry!" She objected, "I just...had allergies that day, that's all."

"Riiight..." I rolled my eyes, "well, alright then. I'll let him know you're keen to offer him a room if I move out."

"What do you mean if you move out?" Ashley looked at me suspiciously, "You're actually considering saying no to moving in with Harry Styles?!"

"Ashley, I won't be able to move in with him at all if Heath becomes too stubborn about it," I reminded her, "don't forget - I'll have to get his approval, too."

"Ugh," she groaned, "right. I forgot about that."

"If I can't convince him to let me and Piper go, then we aren't going anywhere," I lowered my eyes and sighed.

"Well, you're still gonna give him his visitation rights, yeah?"

"Yeah, of course," I nodded.

"Then why should he complain?"

"Maybe 'cause of the distance, for one thing," I replied before shaking my head, "ugh. Maybe I should get us to meet with Judge Elliott again, and-"