~Ninety-One~

A/N: Let's start a countdown to 100 chapters, shall we? 9 more chapters to go!!

"Are you going to go to Harry's concert this weekend?" I asked Jessica.

"No," she replied with a sigh, "I tried really hard to get a ticket, but they sold out too fast," she lowered her eyes, "I really wanted to go to that concert."

Jessica & I had been talking non-stop for at least 20 minutes. She had definitely cheered up since I came over to keep her company – and that left me with a warm feeling inside.

"Oh...I'm so sorry," I reached out and patted her hand, "I know how hard it is."

Even though I was offering sympathy, inside I was so certain that Harry would be able to do something to get Jessica into his concert. But I didn't want to tell her that just yet – because I knew I needed to talk to Harry first.

Speaking of the devil, I jumped a little when my phone suddenly began to ring. And when I picked it up from the table to check who was calling, I saw that it was Harry.

"Excuse me," I said to Jessica – who smiled and nodded in response.

I answered the call and held the phone to my ear.

"Hi, honey," I said, "everything OK?"

"Leah, where are you?" Harry sounded worried, "You said you'd text me the name of the place you'd chosen for lunch – you still haven't texted."

"Oh...I'm so sorry, darling, I got side-tracked," I bit my lip, "it's called Presse Café. It's literally just down the road from the hotel – so it's really close and I literally walked here. You should find it pretty easily."

"Alright. I'm back at the hotel now, so I'm not too far away," he said, "I'll see you soon, yeah?"

"Yeah," I nodded and smiled, "see you soon."

After I ended our call, I looked at Jessica and smiled.

"I don't suppose you fancy meeting Harry, do you?" I asked her knowingly.

Jessica's jaw immediately dropped.

"What? Are you serious?" Her eyes widened to the size of saucepans, "Is Harry actually coming here?"

"Yeah, we were supposed to have lunch together. He was just running late," I replied with a chuckle.

"Holy shit!" Jessica clapped her hands over her eyes, "Oh my God, for real?!"

"Yeah. We're staying in the hotel just up the road, so...he should be here in about five minutes."

"Oh my fucking God..." She let out a shaky breath, "but...I didn't, like...there are way better places for you two to eat than here. Why are you eating here?"

I shrugged. "We don't always go to the best places. We like cozy places, too."

Surely enough, after a few more minutes I caught Harry walking through the door – and I quickly excused myself to Jessica once again before I rose to my feet and made my way over to him. And as soon as he saw me, he immediately smiled – taking me in his arms once I was close enough and kissing me sweetly.

"Hello, gorgeous," he smiled at me again.

"Hi," I smiled back and giggled, "how was the rehearsal?"

"Well, despite the setback, it still went fine overall," he replied, "so, are you ready to eat?"

"Er, not just yet," I said, "see, erm...the reason I forgot to text you, is because I met this really sweet girl just now," I said, "her name is Jessica, and she's a big fan of you."