~Seventy-Six~

A/N: Surprise!! Double update!! :p

BTW I've decided I'm going to stop putting 'Flashback' and 'End of flashback' at the beginning of flashbacks now...I think it kind of spoils the flashback vibe lol. The italics should make things obvious enough when I'm doing a flashback :p

~Harry~

~~~~~~~

"Stop it, Harry! Stop!" Leah giggled and crossed her arms over her chest, "You're being such a perv!"

"Oh, I'm the perv?" I smirked at her and leaned over her body, "Who was the one that just tried to touch my dick under the bedsheets?"

"It was an accident," she giggled again and smirked back at me.

"Sure it was," I rolled my eyes, "just like this is an accident, right?" I dived my hand under her shirt and pinched her nipple which instantly made her squeal and laugh.

"Stop being naughty," she cheekily stuck her tongue out at me.

"You were naughty first," I playfully retorted, "you know babe, if you wanted it, you could've just said."

"Mmm...tempting, but no. Not tonight," Leah shook her head and cheekily smiled before trying to push me away, "you have an early flight tomorrow. You need to be well-rested."

"Bullshit," I smirked at her again, "you want it. You're just playing with me."

"No, I'm serious!" She laughed, "We can't!"

"Then why try to palm me under the sheets, huh?" My smirk grew, "That's very cruel, darling. That's called being a cock tease."

"OK, I'm sorry!" She giggled a third time, "I won't do it again – promise."

"I think you need to make up for what you've done," I trailed my fingers down her body and teased the waistband of her knickers, "if you know what I mean..."

"S-Stop it..." she stifled a moan and bit her lip, "I'm tired..."

"Too tired even for me?" I dipped my head and began to kiss her neck – and I heard a soft whimper escape from her mouth.

I reached the sweet spot behind her ear and began to make a love bite on her skin – making her flinch and let out a low moan of pleasure which instantly made me smirk. I knew her body...and the slightest touch of my lips against that spot always turned her on instantly.

"I wanna make love to you so bad, baby..." I murmured close to her ear.

"Mmh...Harry...that feels nice..." I felt her fingers sliding up my back and into my hair, "k-keep going..."

I chuckled quietly and slowly pushed her sleeping shirt up her body until her breasts were exposed. Her body was so luscious and curvy...absolutely beautiful. She was so self-conscious about her pregnant body, and I didn't even know why – because I was addicted to it. I was addicted to her.

"Fuck, you're so gorgeous..." I whispered to her with a low moan, "God, Leah...I love you so fucking much..."

~~~~~~~

"Oh, it feels great to finally be off that plane," Jeffrey's voice echoed distantly in my ears as we walked through the Charles de Gaulle airport, "am I right, Harry?"

"Yeah. Right," I lowered my eyes and sighed as I slung my bags further up my shoulder, "really great."

"Oh cheer up, Harry. We're in Paris!" He nudged me and smiled, "When was the last time you were in Paris, eh?"