"You." He spat, staring at her with disbelief. "You monster." His bottom lip quivered as he tried to see the warmth in her, but there was nothing now. Where is my Diane? He wanted to ask, what have you done with her?

"Thomas-" Her eyes watered. "Please."

He took the gun from her hand and slowly took a step back, still, that hand on her neck remained until he got a good look at her face. He raised the gun and slowly pressed it right in between her furrowed eyebrows.

How do you do that? She had asked as they laid in bed, him on top as she ran her fingers through his hair.

He looked up at her, resting his lips against her naked breast. Do what?

Make all of the chaos in my mind go away. You silence that. Her voice carries a truth that Tommy finds heavy.

He stares at her before sitting up to kiss her lips. I don't know, Diane, but you do the same for me.

She breaks into a smile before pulling the duvet over their bodies and making sweet love to each other. 

"Stop." She whispered helplessly. "Please-"

"Don't fucking speak!" He screamed. The gun in his hand shook. "You killed me brother! You murdered John!"

"It was him, or it was me!" She says in defeat before pressing her head against the wall, "I'm sorry. Just d-do it." She adds out of hysteria, tears race down her cheeks.

But Thomas should know better, because she's got her eyes on the broken shards of glass from the lamp. Her fingers grasp the glass, and she mentally prepares herself for what she's going to do to her Tommy.

Without another thought, Diane swung her arm over and heard the glass pierce Thomas right in the side. The glass went straight through his skin and as he stepped back, Diane grabbed the gun from Thomas's grasp and quickly pointed it at him. She inhaled, exhaled before her eyes got blurry from the tears in her eyes. She blinked, as Thomas sunk to the floor. Her heart shattered as he fell to the floor. He had has hand up, not to ask her for help, but to beg her to stop, he began mumbling things as he sobbed.

She wiped her eyes, "I hate myself for what I did to John." Diane points the gun at Tommy, it trembles in her small hands. "But I hate myself even more for hurting you."

"This was a lie, then, wasn't it?" He groans, pulling the glass out of his side. Tired, Thomas shakes his head. "All of this, all of this. Y-You fucking lied-"

"It's wasn't a lie!" She shouts before her hand flies up to her neck that winces in pain. She wheezes before coughing up blood. "I love you so much, Thomas. I didn't know I was capable of loving so deeply, but you found that in me." She lips her lips and blinks again, this time seeing blotches of black. "I can't do it though, I can't harm you. Not the way he wants me to."

There was nothing exchanged, but she slowly turned the gun on herself. Like she was underwater again, she couldn't hear Tommy's voice begging her to stop. No, instead, as her finger hooked around the trigger in a instant, she pulled and the gun went off. But as if it were a gift from God, the gun jammed and Thomas took the moment and ran with it. Getting up, he took the gun from her grasp and threw it across the room.

He grabbed her in a way that paralyzed her. "What are you doing?!" He screamed, astonished that she was ready to take her own life.

"What's the point?" She asks, wrapping her arms against Tommy's neck. "If you don't want me, I don't want to be alive. If you deny my love...What's the fucking point?"

"Stop!" He grabbed her face and shook her, "Ey? Stop."

"I can't... I don't want this." She shakes her head, and grabs his wrist before pulling him off of her. "Do it. Kill me. It's what I deserve."

"No." Feeling sick, Thomas parts from Diane before turning around. He's got his hands in his hair and begins to pull at it. Like she's pulling at his heart strings. He walks towards the wall and punches his fist into it, in a shout, Tommy sinks to the floor, his hands in his hair.

Breathing heavily, Diane makes her way over to him. He looks as if he's in immense pain, her heart breaks.

"I don't want to lose you over this..." She whispers before slowly getting on her knees. She doesn't know whether to touch him, so as she leans in, wanting to, he looks at her, preventing her from moving.

"You killed my brother!" He screamed at her, his bottom lip shaking. He whimpers, not because of John's departure, but because of how hurt he is by Diane. "Fuck." He sighs, resting his head against the wall in defeat.

"It wasn't supposed to be like this. We weren't supposed to fall in love." Her voice comes out a whimper, she reaches for his cheeks, her fingers dragging over his soft skin. "You made it so easy to fall in love with you. I couldn't help myself-"

"Diane." He grabs her wrists and tries to push her away. But he fails feeling her familiar touch. She's picture perfect, how can he ever deny her?

"Tommy-" She brushed her nose against his. Trying to feel his lips against her lips. "I never wanted to hurt you..." Her voice snakes its way back into his heart.

"Stop." He tries to grab her, but like so many times, he gives in. Because she is she, and he can't help the way his heart beats for her.

"I'm sorry. Please, please..." She softly pleads. Her lips slowly moving against his, "Please, forgive me."