She could still hear Luca's voice in her head: Kill the Shelby's. Kill them all.

It was a job that landed in her hands. She had no relation to the Changretta's but the price tag for a Shelby was enough to leave town and start a new life.

A new life, Diane thought as she looked around the marvellous bathroom, her eyes fell on the pretty ring Thomas had offered her but a few weeks ago. This is my new life now. Here, with Tommy.

She quietly goes underwater, fighting with her heart was a damned hard thing to do. Because soon, she'll be asked to murder Thomas, and that, she doesn't think she can do. Silence, that's what she needs, and as the water consumes her, she squeezes her eyes shut because of way her head aches.

Just as she holds her breath, and allows the calm to settle in, Thomas, with tears in his eyes enters the bathroom. In his hands are two tightly thin pieces of metal wire, he rings it around his fingers, making it so tight.

It'll be short this way, and she'll just fade back into the depths of hell that she came out of. That's what Polly and Arthur said after telling Thomas that the only person who knew John and his family were hiding in a safehouse was Diane.

Everyone else who know about John's safe house is family, Polly's voice deceived her as she teared up. Everyone but her.

She is family! He spat, unable to control the way his heart ached. It's incomprehensible the way the man loves Diane. He was ready to marry her for God sake.

You've got to kill her, she's murdered your fucking brother! Polly shakes her head, Stop thinking so hard! Who else would know that John was hiding? Who else?!

Defeated, he wiped the tears from his eyes and slammed his hand against the table. Tommy knew the select few people who knew John's safe house were his trusted family members. They wouldn't try to hurt family, they would never do that. It's only Diane who knew outside of the Shelby and Lee family. Fuck! His voice broke, just as his heart did.

Tears filled his eyes as he sat behind her bath, she came up for air in a gasp but Thomas didn't give her any time. He knew how weak he was around her, so, in a panic, he did what he was told to do. The wire went right around and over her face but in a moment of panic, he yelled as she brought her hands up to her face. Thomas was stronger, and even though her wrists were caught in the wire, he shut his eyes and yanked hard in attempt to choke her.

She shrieked, trying to put her elbows out to jab him in the face or something, but as the sharpness of the wire punctured her skin, blood fell from her and into the bath water, she could feel her eyes want to bulge out of her head. Diane looked around in search of something, but there was absolutely nothing to protect her from Thomas. The only weapon she could use to defend herself was her. She knew, more than anything how much he adored her, so she used that to her advantage.

"Thomas-" She said weakly, knowing it would stop him. Gasping for air, she tried again "T-Tommy..please...I...can't..."

He shook his head trying to get her out of his mind. He gritted his teeth, his eyes watering but the sound of her voice made him want to give up. And before she knew it, that strong grip loosened and the wire fell into the bath.

Diane didn't take anytime to recover, instead, she put her hand around her neck to suppress the bleeding and pulled her limp body out of the water and ran towards the door. Naked, she could feel his hands try to reach for her legs but she was too fast. And in a hurry, Diane shut the bathroom door on him and ran across the bedroom to her closet. She was able to put on her robe before grabbing a gun from the nightstand, she spun around ready to fire her weapon before she collided with Tommy's chest. Falling back, he was able to wrap his hand around her neck, he slammed her against the wall and looked down at her. She seized in pain, sucking in a breath as his eyes met hers.