jealous (request)

Start from the beginning

"I mean no, we're not seeing a business man, a stock owner, politician or King." He's smirking at you. Which is very questionable.

"Then who?" You take his hand, stepping onto the posh ground.

"A woman, Catalina Hughes." 

"A Woman?" You laugh, turning your head to face Thomas's sly remark.

Sure, hearing that a woman owns this mansion is amazing. Girl power. But you don't seduce women.

He takes your hand, helping you walk to the house. You can't stop staring at him though, wondering what the hell is going on. As you link arms with him, he places his hand on top of yours.

"Yes. A woman. She's quite wealthy, the owner of a few pubs in France."

You scoff, "I'm not seducing her, Thomas."

"No," He exhales, looking up as he talks. "I think I'll be in charge of that tonight."

Nothing helped, not drinking, not smoking, not eating as Catalina Hughes and Tommy Shelby seemed to really hit it off. She was flirtatious. He was flirtatious back, but ten times harder. You could practically see her touch herself as he said fuck to her a few times. And he give her eyes eyes that could make any woman of high class panting for more.

And God, he looked so good. Even as he was torturing you.

Catalina Hughes was a woman to idolize. Rich, a little older, she's got a banging body. It was hard to watch, no, it was a little annoying watching him place his hand on hers and tell her that she looks beautiful. He complemented her far more than he's ever complemented you.

Which drive you insane on its own. It actually hurt watching him scoot a bit closer to her, seeing her get excited by that. A desk sits between you and them, and you don't know what's going on but something tells you he's touching her. Which makes you nauseous.

You get up, unable to deal with this any longer. You grab your small bag and leave your smoke in the ashtray. On your way out the door do you feel a rush of satisfaction. Air fills your lungs when the cold Christmas sun appears from out the clouds, your shoulders drop. Birds chirp from around you, as you crane your neck up to the sky and sigh.

Thank God.

But that relaxed feeling of pure relief drops when you hear him call out for you.

You turned, knowing it was Thomas. He's got a curious look on his face, but one thats filled with mischief. "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?!" You let out a hiss, pointing towards the house. "What's wrong is you practically fucking that woman right in front of me."

Thomas laughs, pushing his hair back. "Come back inside, it's cold."

"Fuck you!" You point at him, "Why would you do that to me?!"

"Do what?"

"That!" You bark back, "That was so low. Even for you." You shake your head, "That hurt." 

There was a sadness in your voice that made his eyes soften, Tommy took a step towards you.

"I'm sorry," He tells you, raising his hands up defensively.

You look away without answering before he continues.

"You don't know how much you drive me crazy, so I showed you." Thomas's voice is soft and innocent, new. His voice caught as he saw you snap your eyes back at him. "I had to show you," He whispers taking a step towards you.

And you stand there, paralyzed. He locks his lips, Tommy continues. "You drive me crazy and I know I drove you crazy in there. So lets stop pretending."

His words resonate as he brushes his fingers against the side of your face. You stare at him, willing yourself to. Your stomach sinks, hearing him speak so gently with you, you can't even wrap your head around the want in his voice.

His face is so close to yours, which only makes you put your hands up against his chest. Your fists pinch into his coat, pulling him closer, you suck in a breath, watching those charming baby blues never leave yours.

"Tommy..." You say, stalling some time. Your heart pounds in anticipation as you open your mouth.

"Let's stop pretending, y/n." After a long silence he brushed his lips against yourself before you lean into him, melting yours against his.

Your hands soften against his chest as he kisses you. He feels warm, you lifted your head, allowing him to kiss you as his hands softly caressed your back, your arms, your shoulder. You felt your bodies press together, trying to get as close as possible. He kissed your neck and nibbled gently as you giggled against his ear. Your fingers found their way into his air, making you tug his face back to look at you.

"What about Ms. Hughes and your deal?" You ask, pulling away but your lips deceive you. Kissing him back. "Should we," You smile against his lips. "Go back?"

He shook his head, "Michael can sign a deal with her tomorrow," He says, running his hand through your hair. "He's more of her type anyway."