First time @MariaTbh

Maria’s pov

Justin and me are currently on our way back from the magnificent amazing all hearts and flowers date that Justin had planned. Justin had his hand on my knee and the other hand on the steering wheel. His hand caresses my knee every so often, and this sends tingles down my spine all the way down to the muscles in my groin and before I know it I can feel my panties beginning to soak.

J: I’ve got a surprise for you back at home babygirl 

He keeps caressing my knee and the only thing I can do is make a throaty moan at the back of my throat, if just the feel of his hand caressing my knee can turn me on what will I feel when he is inside me. Justin chuckles and continues to keep his hand on my knee.

M: what kind of surprise have you got for me Justin?

J: be patient babe

M: ughh your so annoying sometimes Justin

J: I know baby but you love me right

M: unfortunately

Justin chuckles and stops his Ferrari. He climbs out and comes over to my side and opens my door and then takes my hand in his and takes me into his amazingly humble abode. He takes of his supras and socks and picks me up of the ground so that I am on his shoulder and his arm is around my thighs.

As the only thing I can see is Walter I chuckle menacingly and swat his behind. He does the same to mine but harder and the only thing I can do is moan and feel my panties get a little more soaked.

J: do you like the view babe?

M: ohh very much, its very round and juicy and I can’t wait to touch it.

once Justin reaches his bedroom he puts me down and I cant help but to keep my smart mouth shut. So I say…

M: bout time you put me down, I thought I was gonna have to smell your stinky ass all night

Justin chuckled and his eyes were dark filled with lust and humor and his lips curled up to a sexy, playful smirk and I couldn’t help but mirror his actions. 

I looked around the room and it was hugeee. It had a walk in closet, a very spacious bathroom with marble tiles and a big shower and bath. There was an enormous shelf on his wall with all his snapbacks and beanies on there. And there was a four-poster bed with red satin sheets and red rose petals on the bed along with candles lit up all around the room. 

Justin had dimmed the lighting so the only light you could see was the candlelight. He came over to me and curled his hands around my waist and pulled me into a long passionate kiss. His lounge traced my bottom lip and I let him in immediately my hands were in his soft brown hair. He let out a throaty groan that turned me on even more. He unzipped my dress without breaking apart the kiss, wow Justin you’re a very talented guy my subconscious thought. I scowled at her and she and my inner goddess ruched away looking at the sight in front of them with awe and surprise.

Justin pushed me on the bed gently and began to undress himself till he was left in his Calvin Klein’s and boy was he aroused coz jerry was poking out too. I leaned up and touched jerry and started to rub Justin’s cock. He closed his eyes and threw his head back whilst making an ‘o’ shape with his mouth. I slowly pulled down his boxers tantalizingly slow and out popped jerry and he slapped Justin’s stomach. I stroked his dick in my hands and left little chaste kisses down his shaft and then massaged spike and tike and took them in my mouth and licked and sucked on them. Justin kept moaning and bucking his hips towards me. I licked his tip and spread the pre-cum around his head and took him in my mouth. I let out a loud groan, which vibrated down Jerry, and made Justin buck his hips further and put his hands in my hair. I continued to suck hard and fast.

J: arghh yea!!! Ohhhh fuckkkk yea right there baby

J: harder. Faster. Deeper

I obeyed Justin’s orders and went harder, faster and deeper. Justin started to buck his hips in my mouth further so that he was practically fucking my mouth. He started to twitch and before I knew it he had cummed in my mouth I swallowed and he tasted divine and yummy. I went up to kiss him and he said

J: wow…I taste yummy

M: oh Bieber 

Justin layed me down on the bed again and started to kiss me I arched my back so that he could undo my bra clasp. He skilled fingers undid the clasp in one move and the straps fell off my arms and Justin pulled the bra off.

Justin attacked my chest with his tender kisses sucking and biting and im sure they would leave hickeys there tomorrow. He massaged my boobs and sucked on my neck making a mark there too. I moaned at the pleasure he was giving me. He went lower and lower till he was just above my sex. He started to rub circles on my clit with his tongue; I arched my back and pushed his face in my tom further. He slid one of his talented skilled fingers into my tom and started to thrusted in and out

J: Maria who made you this damn wet?! You’re just the way I like it

This made me blush hard. Then he put two and then one more; so there was 4 fingers in me altogether. I moaned and grabbed the sheets. His fingers brushed over my G-spot making me let out a loud moan. My legs stiffened and I felt the familiar knot in my stomach and I knew I was gonna cum, just then Justin took his fingers out and licked his fingers to taste my arousal. I screamed…

M:NO!!! WTF?! JUSTIN!!!!!!!

J: chill babygirl I want you to cum with me

With that he slammed into me hard and fast making all my muscles tense and clench around him. Justin never let me adjust to his 12 inch cock he kept thrusting into me hard and fast.

J: you’re so tight baby 

M: arghh yeasaaaa ohhhh justin

J: scream my name maria 

M: Justin 

J: Louder

M: JUSSSSTTTTTINNNNNNNNN 

J: that’s better show everyone who’s rocking your would tonight.

Justin carried on thrusting into me hard and fast and I felt the knot in my stomach once more

M:UGHHH JUSTINNN I think I’m gonna cummm 

J: wait for me baby 

With a couple more thrust he cummed inside me and I cummed on his dick. Justin fell on top of me panting hard. He gave me a passionate kiss and said 

J: Maria will you be my girlfriend please

I gave him another passionate kiss

J: so is that a yes?

I nodded my head and Justin hugged me tight and fell asleep nuzzling on my boobs.

Hey Maria I hope you like it! :) 

 vote and comment and tell me what you thought.