Cute treasure hunt....@Tiana_Meyers

I groaned as I woke up to the sun shining bright through my thin curtains, last night was amazing me and Justin got a little freaky...if you know what I mean.

Flashback

Ready babygirl? He asked

Yes Daddy" I replied softly

I was naked and tied to the headboard with silk ribbon and a blindfold over my eyes. I felt Justin leave open mouth kisses over my collarbone making me arch my back in response and moan quietly.

 I felt Justin leave open mouth kisses over my collarbone making me arch my back in response and moan quietly

I felt him kiss my stomach and then move lower down to my inner thigh. He spread my legs apart and took off my panties with his teeth. He licked my clit making me moan louder so he dug his fingers in my pussy while licking me.

"Damn baby you're so wet, it's like an ocean down here" I could just tell he was smirking that cheeky smirk of his. I felt myself blush at his words.

"t-told you, you make me wet"

"that's enough keep them legs spread for me because Daddy's coming home"

I moaned as he pushed his 10 inch dick inside me and started to rock back and forth

"UGH Justin!!!"

"that's right moan for Daddy show the neighbours who's fucking you this good"

Justin started to thrust in and out of me occasionally hitting my G-Spot making me scream out in pleasure. I arched my back as I felt the familiar build up in the pit of my stomach

"J-Justin please may I cum?"

"No bitch im not done with you yet" 

He slapped my bum and wrapped my legs around hiswaist more and kept thrusting into me. he grunted and came down to kiss me I felt his plump, wet lips on mine which moved in sync.

I couldn't take it anymore I was breathless and my legs were shaking and getting tired.

"Please let me cum Justin"

"wait babygirl lets cum together"

He thrusted in me a couple more times while teasing my boobs as he sucked my nipples and bit down leaving purple marks all over them, I'll get him back for that later. I thought.

I couldn't take anymore the sensation in the pit of my tummy started to grow. "Jay please"

"one more thrust baby you're doing amazing"

"but I need to pee"

I felt myself release onto Justin's cock but as he slid out loads of water came out and squirted everywhere and when I say everywhere I mean everywhere, on Justin, on the bedding, on the floor. Literally everywhere.