hungover/rough @jayperfection

(Justin)

I was sat in bed waiting for my baby to arrive back home she went out with a few friends last night and hasn't returned. I was getting worried about her, I tried calling her but it went straight to her voicemail. I must've left like 500 messages but no joy she wasn't answering.

Our baby boy Drew wouldn't sleep either he kept waking up every hour; I guess he missed his mommy too. I got up and went into his room I picked him up and sat on the couch that was in his room and looked down at his beautiful brown eyes he looked exactly like Naomy making him just perfect.

I heard the front door slam shut I jumped as well as Drew crying "shh baby boy its okay its only mommy" I calmed him down rocking him back and forth in my arms while making my way down the stairs to see Naomy was laying on the sofa with her clutch...

I heard the front door slam shut I jumped as well as Drew crying "shh baby boy its okay its only mommy" I calmed him down rocking him back and forth in my arms while making my way down the stairs to see Naomy was laying on the sofa with her clutch in one hand and her phone in the other hand.

I looked down to see Drew had fallen asleep so I went into the kitchen where I handed him to my mom who was living with us for a while because her boiler at her house in Hawaii had broken down.

"Hey mom take Drew for a bit please I need to talk to Naomy"

"Sure Justin, but please go easy on her don't shout too much"

"I won't mommy I just want to know what's wrong with my babygirl"

I went back into the living room and saw that Naomy was sleeping so I gently picked her up bridal style; she moved slightly but snuggled back in my chest while mumbling cute incoherent words. She's such a cutie.

I laid her down on the comforter that was on our bed where she snuggled up to Drew's big teddy 

I sat on the bed and spoke in a soft voice knowing that she had a big hangover so I didn't want to shout and be a meanie head.

"Nomi, baby where've you been all night?"

"jay just go away leave me alone please"

"no not until you tell me I've been worried sick!"

"I went out with the girls, I've been stressed a lot lately. Being a mother isn't easy and you're never here so I just wanted to let loose and go have fun for once."