Dirty imagine @Nikki_Bizzle91300

I groaned as I heard my mom calling my name for the thousandth time this morning asking me to do my spring clean. I grumbled under my breath so she couldn't hear me "its Saturday for gods sake mother no one cleans on a Saturday you cant make me!" but being the 'perfect' mother she is she heard me, like seriously she cant hear me when I scream what ten million times but she can hear me talk under my breath. She literally ran up the stairs and started to scream and shout whilst banging on my door luckily it was locked so there was no way she could enter.

M: open this door now Monique Nichole Chavez!

Me: oh holy fudge cakes! She used my full name im in deep shit right now.

I yet again mumbled under my breath hoping super sonic ears wouldn't hear me!

M:open the door now or ill beat you with my spatula.

I hurriedly went and opened the door and in barged my mum asking me to clean the whole house while she went shopping. I inwardly groaned and ran into the bathroom away evil sonic ears. I heard my bedroom door shut followed by the front door slamming indicating that my mother had left me all alone with the stupid cleaning of the whole house.

I went downstairs after I got dressed into my sweats and a low cut tank top I ate my breakfast whilst I watched spongebob reruns for 2 hours. I finally decided to get some shit done before my mother gets here and screams at me for doing jack shit!

I went upstairs to get changed into my maids outfit...don't take this the wrong way but when I clean I like to feel free so I can clean better if you get what I mean. I got out of my bra and panties and put on the outfit it made me feel really weird but in a good way.

I went downstairs and got out the cleaning supplies from under the sink and made a start on the kitchen. I put on some music because well I cant function without music and if im gonna be doing boring cleaning all day I need my intake of music. I started to sweep the floor and wipe down the work surfaces whilst blasting body on me.

"I just wanna feel your body on me" I sang at the top of my lungs, now I cant sing but who cares no ones here to hear me!

"Well baby I would love to feel your body on me too"

A voice spoke behind me causing me to squeal and turn around with widened eyes. As soon as I saw it was Justin I let out a sigh of relief and put a hand on my chest.

" Damn don't scare me like that," I whisper-yelled.

"Sorry boo I just couldn't resist you have an amazing body and I would love for it to be on me!"

Justin came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me from behind. I carried on with my cleaning of the kitchen or I would be toast by the time my mom came.

"Now why's such a beautiful girl like you cleaning on a Saturday morning?

"Because my wonderful mother decided to go out shopping with her lover for the fifth time this week!"

"Oh okay well ima just sit and eat some of this delicious leftover spaghetti Bolognese."

"Erm Justin how the hell did you even get in here, the doors locked!?"

"Your window was open so I snuck in hope you don't mind baby girl."

I went back to cleaning the kitchen and I could feel Justin's stare on my back watching my every move, I reached up and started on the windows but I couldn't reach, as I was only small. So I climbed on the worktop so that I could reach better but stopped when I heard Justin take a sharp breath. I turned around and asked