angry sex/ romantic date at chuck e cheese @carrauhl

Imagine for @carrauhl/ Carmen hope you like it babe!! :)  

Justin was driving the car and you was looking out the window, the car ride was silent not an awkward silence, but a silence that was filled with anger. The reason for this was you and Justin just came back from your romantic date at chuck e cheese that Justin planned for you for ages. 

The reason that Justin was angry was because your ex Harvey had turned up saying he still had feelings for you and that he loved you still…you gave him a hug and he hugged back but he gripped your ass while looking at justin and smirking. You could see justin clench his jaw slightly. You thought that looked so sexy but you didn’t want him to cause a scene so you touched justins arm lightly making him soften his jaw and kiss you with passion. You kissed back and things soon got heated when someone rudely interrupted, it was Harvey still looking at you for an answer, you went with him and said to him…. 

xxxxxflashbackxxxx

C: Harvey I don’t like you nomore you broke my heart and I cannot forgive you for that 

H: comeon please carm I know you still want me

C: eww Harvey I have moved on and you should do that too 

H: but babe I cant without you im nothing 

You was gonna walk back to Justin when Harvey pushed you to a wall and kissed you roughly, you tried to push him away but he was too strong, then Justin decided to show up….. 

He looked at you and then at Harvey and you could see hurt, pain and anger written in his eyes and you could see a tear fall from his eye, but he quickly wiped it away. 

C: J..Justin wait I can explain i..its not what it looks like

J: save it Carmen… im done

You ran after Justin and sat in his car 

End of flashback 

You continued staring out of the window and a tears fell from your eyes and you noticed that you were nearly home… so you decided that you was gonna turn Justin on so he calms down and lets you explain

So you put your hand near jerry and saw that Justin continued to clench his jaw this turned you on more and more. Then you started to rub up and down Justin’s crotch making jerry harder by the second.

J:c..c….carmen please stop not now im driving

C: nope babe im in the mood for the bieberconda and I need you now!!

Justin floored down the rode and you arrived at your house within a few seconds…you loved the fact that you could turn him on in an instant.

Justin opened the door fast and picked you up bridal style and threw you on the bed harshly and said