Dirty imagine for @BIEBERARLYN07

Justin and Ryan were at my house playing video games on the Xbox and I was just sat on the sofa minding my own business when I had a thought what would it feel like if I had sex with Justin and Ryan both together. Yea Justin and Ryan are both my best friends but they are both fuckin hot and it would be amazing to be fucked by the both of them.

The voice inside my head told me “ you really think they would go for someone like you?”

This got my insecurities playing up causing my confidence to be knocked and I felt insecure and I didn’t wanna be around the guys any longer. I got up and went to my bedroom and sat on the bed.

Justin and Ryan must have noticed I wasn’t there anymore as they started to holler for me to come back

J&R: HEY ARLYN GET YOUR ASS BACK DOWN HERE

I just stayed upstairs until I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and both Ryan and Justin had barged through the door.

I looked up to see Justin and Ryan both looking at me and smirking *insert confused emoji* I thought I saw lust in Justin’s hazel eyes but again the voice in my head had to butt in and say no that’s not lust dumbass

Justin pulled me out of my thoughts when he said Arlyn you’re a beautiful girl and I know that you want me just as much as we want you. Ryan spoke and said Arlyn lets fuck.

This made me blush and Justin and Ryan both chuckled and they started to take off their pants.

I layed back on the bed as Justin got on top of me and started to kiss me whilst I sucked on Ryan. I moaned as Justin found my sweet spot and this sent vibrations down Ryan’s dick causing him to do a deep groan. Justin stopped kissing me and lifted me up so that I was sat on his lap and started to ride on jerry I bounced up and down and swivelled a bit on jerry while I was still sucking on Ryan’s dick.

Justin and Ryan were both moaning loud and saying how amazing I was, then Ryan turned me around and fucked my ass while Justin was thrusting in my pussy, Justin said wow baby girl you are really wet and tight just the way I like them. Ryan kept slapping my ass and grunting and groaning from the pleasure of fucking my ass. I was moaning their names really loud and stated to buck my hips so that the guys could get better access and so that I was getting more pleasure.

After a while Justin kissed me and said im gonna cum baby girl, you was trying hard to kep all your cum in and justin and ryan realised and they both thrust into you hard and they hit your G-spot each time and this made you moan at the top of your lungs and you felt ryan twitch in your ass then you felt warm cum inside ur ass, justin then said cum for me baby and with one last thrust he came inside ur pussy and you can on their dicks.

You was all breathing heavy and Ryan and Justin gave you one last kiss before saying you was amazing Arlyn and they cuddled you and fell asleep.

 Authors note

Hey Arlyn!

I hope you liked it, this is my first threesome imagine  so sorry if its a bit shorter than my other imagines. Anyway tell me what you thought by voting and commenting :)