Drunk sex with Justin!!

You were waiting for your boyfriend; Justin to come back from were ever he was because you had planned a date for the both of you, but he was running late as usual… lately he has been nothing but distant towards you and you had enough so you were going to talk to him about it tonight but he was a no show. You tried to text him, but he didn’t answer so you tried to call him, but again there was no answer… you started to worry but you fell asleep.

At 2am you were woken up by the door slamming shut, it woke you up. You instantly knew it was Justin. He called you (Y/N) “babe were are you” in a sexy voice. You thought great he’s drunk and when he’s drunk he’s horny as hell!

You went down to see him and he looked at you with lust filled eyes, he said (Y/N) “baby please fuck me, I’m horny as fuck look even jerry thinks you should play, he slurred

You looked down at his growing boner and bit your lip; you could feel your panties getting wet. You looked back up at him with anger coz you were still mad at him coz he came home late yet again and missed your date. Justin pouted sticking his bottom lip out and looking at you with puppy dog eyes…you knew you couldn’t resist coz that made your panties even wet soaking them a little and turning you on.

 Justin started to walk up to you and slammed his lips on yours and put his hand down your panties, rubbing your clit ever so slowly, causing you to give a throaty moan. As you weren’t kissing back, he gripped your ass making you gasp; he took his chance and shoved his tongue in your mouth exploring every inch of your mouth.

 By this time your panties were drenched and you needed jerry fast! Justin told you to jump, so you did, he carried you up the stairs with your legs wrapped round his waist and your arms around his neck with your head in the crook of his neck.

When he arrived at your bedroom he roughly threw you on the bed and started to finger you, he put 2 fingers in at first and his thumb rubbing your clit agonizingly slow. This caused you to moan. He put 3 fingers in your pussy pushing in and out, still rubbing your clit with his thumb. Justin said

Justin: wow (y/n) you’re really tight!!

You kept moaning loudly and you were breathing heavily, he knew you was at your climax so he took his fingers out and licked them clean and said

Justin: you taste sweet baby girl!!

You flipped him over and took jerry in your hands and started to lick him up and down, then you bobbed your head up and down his dick earning a moan or two from Justin, he put his hands on your hair and pushed your head down on jerry causing you to deep throat and gag on him. You felt him twitch in your mouth and you knew he was nearly at his climax but he took jerry out of his mouth, you looked up at him and gave him a confused look…

Justin just smirked at you and threw you on the bed and stuck jerry in your tom and began to thrust into you hard, rough and fast, pleasuring you completely. You threw your head back as pleasure took over you whilst screaming his name Justin said

 Justin: yea baby girl scream my name, tell the world who is pleasuring you this good.

 You: JUSTTTIIIINNNN AAAHHHHHAAAHHH!!

You could feel both your bodies slamming together as Justin slammed his dick into you harder moaning at the same time. You soon came to your climax as Justin cummed inside of you causing your juices to spill over jerry. Justin fell on top of you and said

Justin: that was the best drunk sex ever baby girl

Justin then fell asleep with jerry still in you and Justin still on top of you. You couldn’t help but smile at how cute your boyfriend look whilst he slept and how sexy and lustful your night had been. These thought still lingered in your head and you couldn’t wait for round 2 tomorrow when you would take control! 

Authors note: 

hope you enjoyed it, this was my first ever dirty imagine, please tell me what you thought and if i should improve 

request if you want one 

thanks bizzlesgirl :)