28

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

Loyalty's cover^

have you read it yet, and if you have do you like it so far?

I honestly love it so far, and have big plans for it in the future.

Btw it's the more dangerous version of pain

JADA POV

I honestly did not want to see jahseh right now, I could not get the image of him and Geneva out of my mind.

We got to Yasmeens house, and were now sitting in her bedroom. She had a bunk bed in her room, and a couch that turns into a bed.

I was sitting on the couch/bed but right now it was a bed. I had an emotionless face, and tears going down my cheeks still.

Yasmeen came up the stairs, and handed me a carton of, cookie dough ice cream and a spoon.

"Thank you" I thanked her.

"no problem." She gave me a weak smile.

Yasmeen went to go sit on the blanket that was on the floor, as korrine sat on the bottom bunk.

"I think you should at least let jahseh explain. As much as Geneva hurt him by cheating, I dont think he'd ever do the same to someone else." Yasmeen explained.

"How long have you known jahseh?" I asked her curiously.

"Like 6 years, he is like my brother" Yasmeen shrugged.

"That's a long time" I said blankly, lying down.

"Yeah, so just trust me, I bet he has a good explanation." Yasmeen told me.

Korrine looked up from her phone.

"He's here" korrine told us.

With those words, I immediately got up and ran in to the bathroom that was connected to yasmeens bed room.

I closed and locked the door behind me, standing against the wall, and then sliding down, so that I was sitting on the floor. I really didnt want to see him. I didnt hate him of course, I still love him but I hate him, if you know what I mean.

Minutes later I heard the bedroom door open.

OMNISCIENT