2

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

Hola! so I just wanted to say that it's clear to me that I have been falling back into depression knowing that everything I worked so hard for is completely gone now.

8 months of nonstop, daily writing, just pouring out pure emotion deleted because someone didnt like my page for whatever reason. I dont know what that reason is, since I have done nothing but spread positivity and helping other people out since Jah's death.

Some one really doesn't like me for some reason🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

JADA POV

I sat on the couch. The same one Jah or X was sitting at but the far end of it. Not that I was scared of him and he most definitely wasn't bad looking. Actually he was really handsome. I just dont know him so that would be extremely awkward.

"Why did you want me here?" I asked Stokeley

"Cause Jahseh don't got no one to hang out with, and yall would get along" Stokeley said pulling Korrine onto his lap.

Jahseh chuckled at his words. His laugh was cute to be honest.

"Get off me you nigger " Korrine laughed trying to pull away from a persistent horny Stokeley.

"stop being so quiet yall are getting on my nerves." Stokeley whined to me and Jahseh.

Jahseh sucked his teeth, sitting back in the couch playing with his dreads. He had his phone in his other hand, and was scrolling through it.

I rested my head on my hand silently. I mean I dont know what Stokeley wants me to talk about. I just met the guy. And technically he never said anything to me yet.

" wassup wit you and yo mom?" Korrine asked me.

(Sorry about the very improper grammar, this is just how the characters talk lol)

"same as usual" I sighed.

"your mom is nice to me though" korrine shrugged.

"cause she is bipolar as fuck. Once you leave she is a diffrent person" I put my hand on my head, stressed out.

"Jahseh" Korrine turned to him

"hm?" He answered without looking up from his phone.

"first thoughts?" korrine asked.

"On what?" He asked putting his phone on his lap.

" jada " korrine smirked at me and I squinted my eyes at her.

What is she trying to do?

Jahseh just glanced at me and sat back again.

"I dont know " he shrugged.

JAHSEH POV

First thoughts on her

To be honest, I really dont know. She is cute and she got a nice ass but she ain't even say nun but 'hi' so I dont really have a "first thought" on her.