29

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

his smile is soo beautiful 😍

Omggg thank yall sm for 10k views this is such a great Christmas present. I love yall 💜

What is your favorite story that I ever wrote?

mine might be pain. Idk why

JADA POV

Jada looked around confused. She glanced at the time, and it read 6:43.

All of a sudden the bedroom door opened, revealing jahseh and a heavy looking black bag.

"Fuck your up" Jahseh rolled his eyes.

"I'm supposed to be sleeping?" I asked.

"No, I just didnt expect you to be up this early" he said coming to the bed.

"What's that?" I pointed to the bag rubbing my eyes.

"You really wanna know?" He smirked.

I nodded and he dumped the bag of stuff on the bed. There was about 20 thick stacks of hundreds. My jaw dropped, as my eyes were stuck on the money on the bed.

"How did you get that?" I asked really surprised.

"Business, babygirl" he said pulling his sweatshirt over his head.

He was shirtless now, and had on black sweatpants. I looked down at myself, and I was in a small tight undershirt and grey booty shorts.

"Did we do anything last night?" I asked as jahseh got In the bed.

"I wish" he said, laying down beside me, making me lay down too.

I thought about it and I was assured that I was ready. But ima make him wait until Christmas eve.

"Here" he handed me five stacks.

"No, I cant take all of this. " I politely denied.

"Shut up and take it, " he told me with a smirk on his face.

I hesitated, but took it putting it in the dresser, beside my side of the bed. I turned back around and jahseh had his eyes closed. It was really light outside for 7 am.