Chirstmas Special! (Part Two)

Começar do início

We sat in the empty portion of my house which was near the Christmas tree, and Taehyung started taking out many items along with wrapping paper from one bag. "I'll wrap all of this in this bag," he pointed at the bag on his right, "And you can wrap that side," he pointed to the bag on his left. I nodded and leaned over to grab the bag. Taehyung quickly kissed me on the cheek and pulled away like nothing happened. "I'm glad you were willing to help me with all of this," he said as he started to wrap the gift. My face, of course, started to steam up. I pulled the bag over to me and started to pull out gift after gift. "Can you hand me the wrapping paper?" I asked. Taehyung nodded and rolled it over to me before returning to wrapping the presents. We were wrapping the gifts in utter silence, mainly because this required concentration. But sooner or later, Taehyung didn't seem happy with all the silence. He stopped what he was doing and looked over at me. Then he looked at all the gifts. "Y/N~," he said in a whiny tone. "What is it, handsome?" I asked. "It's boring when I can't hear you talk to me," he complained. I giggle to myself, "Is that so?" He nodded without hesitation, "Then I guess we can talk," I smiled. I could see Taehyung pulling out his phone, "We should also listen to Christmas music! That'll get us right into the spirit of Christmas!"

Now we were listening to Christmas music and talking as we wrapped these presents. Taehyung started singing along to some of the songs; he had a really nice singing voice. It's like he could be a singer or something, maybe part of a band. "My hands are getting tired!" he whined after he finished wrapping twenty gifts. I was still at it; I was kind of persistent on getting all this wrap. It was fun being able to wrap presents, not that I don't but it just gets me more into the spirit of Christmas. Taehyung noticed that I didn't budge a bit when he complained about being tired. "Cutie pie~," that's a new one. "Yes?" I asked while I continued to tape the wrapping. "Take a break with me!" he said. "If we take a break then it'll only take us more time to complete this," I said. He pouted, "Please," he started scooting over to where I was sitting. I only shook my head while laughing a little. "You're so mean! I thought you loved me," he crossed his arms like a little kid. "I do love you but I want to get this over with. Then we can spend all the time we want together. Didn't you want this done before Christmas?" I asked. He nodded, "But we can always take a break!" "You can take a break, I'll just finish my portion," I said. He stood up quite immediately and headed to the couch. He seemed rather mad at me.

While I continued to work on wrapping presents, Taehyung was quietly on the couch. I would turn to look at Taehyung just to see what he was doing and I'll always catch him giving me a angry glare. But the glare wasn't scary or anything, it was rather cute. "Come on handsome, you can't be stay there forever," I laughed quietly. "Yes I can! You don't even want to spend time with your handsome boyfriend! I thought I mattered more! Not those gifts," I turned to see Taehyung furiously pointing at the gifts as if they did something illegal. "You're so silly. I'm helping you, don't you get that?" I asked while laughing. "You should just go date those gifts since you want to spend more time with them rather than me," he turned away. I couldn't help but laugh, he was so childish to the point where it was cute. How could I reject him? I got up from my spot and headed to the couch. When I was in front of Taehyung, I saw his face light up when he saw me but then he quickly turned his head and puffed out his cheeks. "What?" he asked. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you'll be jealous over inanimate objects," I said. "I'm not jealous, you're the one jealous," boy- what? "Will you forgive me for not spending more time with you?" I asked. "No," he replied. "Okay, think anime... how does a female make a male feel better," I thought to myself. Ah-ha, I hugged Taehyung, "Please forgive me... oppa." Taehyung stayed quiet but soon he hugged me back. "I'll only forgive you because you're cute," he said before pulling me onto him lap. "Now it's time for our break!" he smiled. "Okay okay," I laughed.