Chirstmas Special! (Part Two)

Start from the beginning

We left the store without really buying anything. But then we headed towards a jewelry place. Jimin tugged me towards all the necklaces on display. "Which one do you like?" Jimin asked as he started to look at all of them. I stared at them, if I had to admit they all were really beautiful so I couldn't really choose just one. But I narrowed it down to two, one a heart with a snowflake in it or a snowman with a heart embedded in its chest. "Either this one... or this one," I pointed at the ones that mostly caught my eyes. Jimin looked at the two of them and started making the decision for me. "How about this one?" he asked while pointing to the heart with the snowflake in it. He asked an employee if he could let me try it on and the employee gave an okay. The employee got the necklace out and handed it to Jimin. He unhooked the necklace before moving closer to me. His hands moved past my neck and the necklace around my neck. He leaned in closer to me. His head was now resting on my shoulder and I felt him trying to hook the necklace. It was taking a little longer, "Are you have some troubles." "No... I'm almost done," Jimin said, he sounded frustrated. I laughed, "Are you sure?" "Yes... I'm really close," Jimin said. I slowly wrapped my arms around him and started to pat his back, "Be patient with it." After a while, he finally got it done. He dropped his hands and rested his head. "That's just embarrassing, how did I struggle so much trying to put the necklace on you?" Jimin asked. I laughed, "Its okay Jimin-ah, don't worry." He pulled away and looked at the necklace. "It looks pretty on you," Jimin smiled.

We ended up not getting the necklace when he heard the price. Now we were walking around. We had entered several stores. Just then Jimin noticed a Christmas tree. "Let's takes photos over there!" Jimin started running and dragging me to the Christmas tree. "Stand near the Christmas tree," Jimin said as he frantically pointed to the Christmas tree. I did as told and went to the Christmas tree. Jimin was taking photos from mostly every angle, and even told me how to pose. Sooner or later he asked me to take pictures of him. And after all of that we were taking selfies together. He had asked me to hold his phone and take a video of us. I didn't question it and held the phone so it captured both of us. "Press record!" Jimin made it seem so urgent. I laughed and pressed video. We did some random things, like made silly faces. Jimin suddenly planted a kiss on my cheeks. I blushed of course, and the Jimin grabbed my cheeks with his hand and turned my head towards him. Then he started to kiss me, startling me and almost made me drop his phone. There recording us, was the phone... and people around us watching.

~Night time~

Jimin and I were snuggled together, we were both freezing since we spent an entire day outside. "Did you have fun?" he asked and I nodded. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to buy you anything," he said. I smiled, "It's no problem at all, I got to spend time with you," this dating thing is making me say so much cringey stuff. He laughed, "You're so kind, chubs..." He pulled me in closer to him and kissed me on the forehead. "You're my angel," he said. After a while of chatting, we both fell asleep.

"Handsome."

~The next day~

I woke up, again alone and it was completely silent. I got up and checked the living room, no one. So this person doesn't live here. Okay Y/N, when they come, don't say anything wrong unless they show that they're in a relationship with you. I hurried to my bathroom and did my morning routine before someone pointed out my smell, like Hoseok had done. When I was all done, the doorbell went off. I went to the door and checked who it was. Again, without hesitation I opened the door. Maybe I should be more careful on who I open the door for, for all I know it might be a kidnapper. "Taehyungie is here, cutie!" the male really tried to kill me when he ran in and hugged me unexpectedly. "Taehyungie... Taehyung...? And he called me cutie, that's a clear sign that we're dating," I thought. "Hey handsome," gosh that's weird to say, especially coming from me. "Could you help me with something?" Taehyung asked. "What is it?" I asked back. "Could you..." he let go of me and walked outside. Then he returned with a large bag, two large bags to be exact. "I have a ton of presents that I need to wrap and I have today and tomorrow to wrap them before its Christmas. Could you help me wrap these presents so I can get them to my friends in time?" he asked while nearly begging for help. "Of course, I would love to help!" I smiled. He must have a lot of friends, there's so much in there! I wish I was something like that... lately I've been getting candy for each one of my friends because I didn't know what to get everyone. "Thank you so much! You're the best, cutie!" he kissed my forehead before dragging in the bags.