Give It To Me

You can ignore this chapter if you want, even thought you need it for the next one but its a shitty chapter that i wrote because i was feeling down and needed something to make me laugh so i hope it makes you laugh too (it might make you feel awkward, who knows?)

| Give It To Me |chapter twentyfive

Jimin and his group of friends, except from Yoongi and Hoseok were sitting on the bleachers watching the last graders stretch.

Namjoon leaned down to touch his feet, he had his back on Jimin and Jimin could enjoy his as- back.

"whoo that ass" Jimin yelled and saw Namjoon face palm.

The boys laughed.

"im gonna have so much fun" Jimin said, rubbing his hands together.

"don't make comments about the girls areas boys, its not right" the teacher said as he looked at Jimin.

"i wasn't making a comment about a girls butt miss, i was talking about Namjoons a-butt" Jimin yelled.

The teacher sighed.

"don't make comments about anyones areas, okay?" the P.E teacher said

"i cant promise anything, Namjoon has a nice butt" Jimin said.

"Jimin!" Namjoon yelled, his classmates and friends laughing from behind, everyone loved Namjoon at the school and everyone was fine with people in the lgbtq+ comunity, so they found this funny.

"baby" Jimin yelled back.

Namjoon covered his face and leaned his head on Jins shoulder.

"i want to kill him sometimes" Namjoon mumbled.

"you love him way too much to do that" Jin said with a bright smile on his face.

"i know" Namjoon whispered.

"okay guys, we're playing football today, the girls can play voleyball" the teacher said and everyone cheered. (when i say football i mean soccer (for some people out there))

Suprisingly, even thought Namjoon was a clumsy guy, he was really good at football.

After 30 minutes

All boys were sweaty.

Jimin couldn't take his eyes off of Namjoon even when the ball wasn't close to him, Jimin still stared at the way Namjoons sweaty hair bounced when he run, or the way his shirt stuck on him, showing his stomach, or the way his shorts stuck on his ass, showing how plumb and round it is.

Namjoon was good at football too, something that Jimin noticed, except from his body.

When the game was over the boys sat down on the bleachers.

Jimin walked down to where Namjoon was and hugged him from behind.

"oppa, im all sweaty" Namjoon whispered.

"why are you whispering baby?" Jimin asked.

"so they won't hear me calling you oppa" Namjoon whispered again as he looked up at Jimin.

Jimin kissed him and held the kiss.

"go somewhere else to make out, or even better, stop before i send you to the principals office" the P. E teacher said.

"sorry" Namjoon said and looked down at his sweaty hands, whiping them on his pants.

"i'll go change, i'll be back in a second" Namjoon said and pecked Jimins lips, getting up and walking at the locker room to change.

"wow Joon, we all thought that you'll date someone popular" a guy said.

"like who?" Namjoon asked as he took his shirt off, making sure that no one could see the hickeys on his chest.

"i don't know, someone like Wen Junhui, wasn't he your last fuck?" the guy asked.

"so?" Namjoon asked, Junhui wasn't Namjoons last fuck, he was the last guy that Namjoon fucked.

"i don't know, i thought you guys will date, since you're both popular and such"

"Jimin and i are not dating, we're just... Waiting to see where things will go" Namjoon awkwardly said, he didn't know what to say, he didn't want to say that he loved him but they were only fuck buddies.

"aha"

"yeah, im going now, bye" Namjoon said and left, going to find Jimin.

At Jimins house

"you know, you're always here, its like we're living together" Jimin said as he looked at Namjoon.

The boys were just laying on Jimins bed, staring at the ceiling.

"yeah, since you're always horny" Namjoon chuckled.

Jimin rolled on top of him.

"i cant help it, your ass is so nice and fuckable, like you, so fun to fuck with" Jimin said as he stared down at Namjoon.

"you're an ass sometimes shorty" Namjoon said.

"what?" Jimin almost yelled.

"only caring about my ass huh, maybe i shouldnt let you fuck me for some days, we'll see how nice you'll feel" Namjoon said.

"oh fuck no, i make the rules here my little slut" Jimin said and cupped Namjoons cheeks with one hand, squeezing them painfully.

"thats it, i won't let you fuck me for a week, its my body, i decide who touches me or not" Namjoon said.

Jimin leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"its your body, but that ass of yours belongs to me"

"you think so, tell that to your future boyfriend, not me honey, no sex for a week, the case is closed" Namjoon said and lightly pushed Jimin off of him then turned around, laying on his stomach and closing his eyes so he could go to sleep.

"why?" Jimin asked.

"because" Namjoon said

Jimin groaned and fell back on his bed, deciding to go to sleep too.

______

10 or 9 chapters before the book is over.

Did you like it?

If you did then comment amd vote, please

•Georgia•