No More Dream

| No More Dream | chapter one

Jimin walked in the dark school hallways all alone since he was the only one in the school, well except from the janitor.

Jimin always came to school really early, making sure to change all his books from his locker and stand outside his first period classroom just so he's sure he's safe.

And even thought this technique kept him safe, it was only for the morning.

Because as soon as the first bell rang for lunch, he would be pushed up against someones locker and get beaten up while being called names such as, 'uselles' 'weak' 'ugly' 'fat'.

And then, they would let him fall to the ground, his eyes half closed as he would try to not let them close completely, until his friends would come and take him either to the nurses office, if the injuries were really bad or to the schools bathroom to clean him up.

It was like that everyday, they made him like that, he made him like that.

Now who are they and he?

You'll meet them later, now, lets go on with the story.

___

"good morning Jiminie, how are you?"  Jimins friend from his childhood asked.

"im fine Hoseok hyung, for now at least, how are you?" Jimin asked, a small smile on his face.

"im good, the others didn't come yet?" Hoseok asked and Jimin shook his head.

Jimin looked at Hoseoks neck and chuckled.

"what are those on your neck?" he asked with a smirk.

Hoseok touched his neck and blushed.

"uh..."

"you were wildin' yesterday with Yoongi hyung right?" Jimin asked, the smirk still on his  face.

"well, yeah" Hoseok said and chuckled.

"at'ta boy, get the di-" Jimin was cut off by someone shouting 'good morning! " from distance.

they looked behind and saw Jungkook and Taehyung walking towards them.

" good morning" Jimin and Hoseok said at the same time.

"whats good hyungs?" Jungkook asked, his arm draped around Tae's shoulders.

"nothing much" Hoseok said and they nodded.

"Hoseok hyung was wildin' yesterday with Yoongi hyung" Jimin said, making his friend turn red and smack his arm.

Jungkook and Tae started laughing at their friends red face, calming down seconds after as they heard footsteps coming towards them.

"good morning hyung" Tae said as he saw Yoongi coming towards them.

"mornin'" Yoongi replied boredly, rubbing his cat like eyes.

"well someone's still tired from yesterday events" Jimin joked and Yoongi smirked.

"oh shut up and lets go" Hoseok said and the group started walking down the hallways as they saw that other people were at school now.

Lunch time, 1st bell

Jimin quitly walked down the full with students hallways, but with no good.

He was shoved against the wall and before he knew what was happening he got punched in the face, he got punched again and again and again, until there was blood running down his nose, he had a black eye and his lip was cut.

"hey, Namjoon let him go!" Hoseoks voice was heard from distance.

"and who are you to tell me what to do, prick?" Namjoon asked, holding Jimin still on the wall.

"im your hyung, so let him down" Hoseok said.

"i don't care who you are, get the hell out of here whimp" Namjoon said and threw one more punch on Jimins stomach, making the boy groan.

"Namjoon, let him go before i go to the principal, he already doesn't like you, don't make things worst for your self" Yoongi said.

Namjoon looked at Jimin and let him fall to the ground, but before he could hit the ground, Jungkook cought him.

"Jimin hyung, are you okay?"

______

Did you like it?

If you did vote and comment

•Georgia•